Chris Rainey back on field for Florida

had to be done. They look neutered without Rainey or Demps to throw some fear in a defense.

If I am the girl's father and Rainey causes her to get a hangnail then I would own UF.

If I am the girl's father and Rainey causes her to get a hangnail then I would own UF.

Don't think the girl's father would have standing to sue. But it's certainly possible that the girl could own UF.

The "girl" is a 35 year-old woman who's been a known UF football groupie since Jevon Kearse was a freshman.

I'm sure Rainey and many others before him have given her just a little bit more than a hangnail.

The "girl" is a 35 year-old woman who's been a known UF football groupie since Jevon Kearse was a freshman.

I'm sure Rainey and many others before him have given her just a little bit more than a hangnail.

She's just 35. She's not that old. It's not "time to die, *****" yet.

He could've went the LaMichael James route and actually tried to accelerate her expiration date. :birgits_giggle:

Aw, he just tackled her after she stole his keys. He's not even a defensive player!

So he beat her into lying for him. Sounds typical.

:shakehead:

Or maybe, JUST MAYBE, she was very emotional after the incident and exaggerated her statement to the police when she was asked about transpired.

I thought they kept him out against Bama and LSU to prove a point. I think they felt they would lose to Bama but beat LSU for sure. Now they are a different team with him and Demps. They should run the tables.

i see. so therefore it's a-ok to threaten her life. gotcha.

why mention it in the first place if you aren't justifiying letting him back on the team?

She told friends that he, like all UF players and fans, has a tiny penis. It's information... nothing more, nothing less.

And you couldn't wait to post it here, because you're clearly interested in that type of information....not that there's anything wrong with that....

Last edited:
why mention it in the first place if you aren't justifiying letting him back on the team?

I mentioned it because many here were under the impression that we're talking about a young girl, when in reality the victim is a older woman whose been banging UF football players for over a decade.

Does she deserve to have her life threatened? Absolutely not. But I question her judgment and intentions based on her history. It doesn't mean harm should come to her.

As for Rainey, there's not a punishment out there that will please everyone short of kicking him off the team. If he never plays another down at UF, I'm okay with that.

Last edited:
I mentioned it because many here were under the impression that we're talking about a young girl, when in reality the victim is a older woman whose been banging UF football players for over a decade.

Does she deserve to have her life threatened? Absolutely not. But I question her judgment and intentions based on her history. It doesn't mean harm should come to her.

As for Rainey, there's not a punishment out there that will please everyone short of kicking him off the team. If he never plays another down at UF, I'm okay with that.

That just sounds stupid to me. :ermm:

And you couldn't wait to post it here, because you're clearly interested in that type of information....not that there's anything wrong with that....

Of course I am interested in knowing that UF fans have tiny penises. It is the one thing of late where UT fans can feel superior.

VN Store

Back