Vandy Returned Less Tickets.

Maybe few Georgia fans planned on going, most Vol fans bought the extra Georgia tickets discounted instead of paying face value through the ticket office?

I'm not kidding about this either. If I went, knowing it was a game with a 1 - 4 Georgia team, I wouldn't have paid full price. I would have driven down and bought them for a large discount.

I know several Georgia fans that were calling around trying to give away tickets. Some were giving away parking passes, which are more valuable than the tickets. I suspect there will be a lot available for the Vandy game too.

Uga fans can't read a map.

More truth to that statement than you probably realize...

Appalachian History James Camak botches surveying the GA/TN border. Twice.

James Camak started his career as a professor at University of Georgia, left to make a fortune in banking, and went on to become president of Georgia’s first railroad company, a respected newspaper editor, a professor at University of Georgia (again!), and a Trustee of the college. One thing he was not though, was an accurate surveyor. In 1818, early in his career, he was appointed by the state to help survey the boundary line between Georgia and Tennessee. He botched the job. Twice.

VN Store

Back