'12 KY QB Zeke Pike

He also picked up an offer from Florida... :)

Does your name stand for?

A) Tennessee Gator

or

B) Teenager

With you being from Tennessee and a gator fan, I would lean more to being a bandwagon teenager that wasnt raised right.

im sure UF will change their entire offense for this kid too. wonder how CUM will keep him and wilder both happy at the same time....

follow the rules? pshhh yeah right. but idk what you guys are talking about... i heard from some barners that hes leaning toward the barn.

follow the rules? pshhh yeah right. but idk what you guys are talking about... i heard from some barners that hes leaning toward the barn.

Barners told a couple of bama fans that I was leaning towards the barn. Yup, that's how confident they are.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Quarterbacks

Zeke Pike (Edgewood, Kentucky/Dixie Heights)
When it's all said and done Pike is going to be in the running as the top quarterback in the Class of 2012 and will most likely be seen by many as the top player in the nation. He's already got over a dozen verbal offers including Alabama, Florida, Texas A&M, Iowa and Kentucky.
ESPN one of the 5 QBs listed for 2012

I checked out his stats for this year in HS and they seem kinda average. Granted, I do not know what type of style they run among other things, but it seems his best stats are rushing. Is he really hyped to be the best in the nation?

Here are his through 4 games so far:

Passing: 38/76 657 yrds 6 int 5 tds
Rushing: 64 att 359 rushing 8 tds

Is he a Tim Tebow type or something with the rushing stats?

I checked out his stats for this year in HS and they seem kinda average. Granted, I do not know what type of style they run among other things, but it seems his best stats are rushing. Is he really hyped to be the best in the nation?

Here are his through 4 games so far:

Passing: 38/76 657 yrds 6 int 5 tds
Rushing: 64 att 359 rushing 8 tds

Is he a Tim Tebow type or something with the rushing stats?

I've seen him some over the last few years. He has always been an average performer in actual game situations. Colleges are obsessed with his size and arm strength and his bloodlines. He has always reminded me of an Andrew Hendrix / Rob Schoenhoft type. Both who were guys from this area who had monster offer lists, and good size, but never had good high school production. Plus he faces far worse competition than those two guys ever did.

Last edited:
Through 6 games:

61-118
945 yards
7 INTS
6 TDS

However, I think he has 10 rushing TDS on the year. Don't know about how many yards

Through 6 games:

61-118
945 yards
7 INTS
6 TDS

However, I think he has 10 rushing TDS on the year. Don't know about how many yards

After his latest game he is 74-141 1089 yards 8 Ints 7 Tds

He is 113 - 535 10 Tds on the ground.

I know there is more to it than stats but this kid doesn't impress me much stats wise. I heard he was actually pulled in his last game, not sure how true that is though.

VN Store

Back