Oh, LSUfreek...you slay me.

jcolli30

Let's Hug it Out
luckyles.gif

On another note, I was listening to the Sports Animal today and the Derek Dooley DUI PSA comes on. It starts....

"A good way to lose is to make a critical mistake late in the game..."

I lol'd

hahahaha, there's a good one I saw somewhere too where someone put dooley and miles' faces on the dumb and dumber cover.

hahahaha, there's a good one I saw somewhere too where someone put dooley and miles' faces on the dumb and dumber cover.

When Dooley turns this around and the Vols start winning most of their games, Where will you be then. I am sure you could have done better. The thing people were saying Vols would loose by 21 pts. Get over it and get behing this team.

@jcolli

I had the radio on during the game. During the commercials after the game, the TN Bank commercial comes on. DD has a line in it that goes, "I look for game winning details every week....." I just gave up.

GBO! C'mon Dooley!

When Dooley turns this around and the Vols start winning most of their games, Where will you be then. I am sure you could have done better. The thing people were saying Vols would loose by 21 pts. Get over it and get behing this team.

Calm down.

Easy killer. I've seen the poster too...it's funny. Nothing more, nothing less. Believe it or not, fans can have a sense of humor AND still be "behind this team".

Take a joke there, Cletus.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Easy killer. I've seen the poster too...it's funny. Nothing more, nothing less. Believe it or not, fans can have a sense of humor AND still be "behind this team".

I'm not sure that falls within the true fan code of honor ..

That was pretty funny. Not as bad as I thought it would be.
luckyles.gif

On another note, I was listening to the Sports Animal today and the Derek Dooley DUI PSA comes on. It starts....

I lol'd
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Hahahahaha, lighten up. I support Dooley 100%. It's still a funny post. If you only knew the kind of Vol homer I am. I was one of the people saying we actually had a chance against LSU seeing how bad their offense had been. I think we have a chance in every game we play the rest of the season with the exception of Bama where we should have no chance, but hell, anything's possible. Point is, I'll be the last guy to stop following the Vols. We may lose every game we play for the next five years and I'll still bleed orange.

luckyles.gif

I lol'd

The accuracy of this gif is a salve to the wound. Excellent. Well done. :thumbsup:

LSU Freek is the best... I wish hed make one with Saban coming out swimming with TEBOW panties showing...

VN Store

Back