Article on Berry Twins...

Yeah, any good father would let their children go to a school of their choosing, and I've seen it in some articles as well as on here than one wants to come here, but the other is eyeing LSU

Yeah, any good father would let their children go to a school of their choosing, and I've seen it in some articles as well as on here than one wants to come here, but the other is eyeing LSU

People will be split on this, If one or neither of them come to Tennessee then some people will be saying that James was being a good father by letting them choose on there own, then you will have those people that will be saying how dare James or Eric not force those kids to come to UT, they're legacys here at UT.

If they don't wear the orange and white I might have a heart attack.

I would love to see both, but getting one of the two would work too. I wouldn't get mad over it, maybe just disappointed.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I think Elliot liked LSU but he was also an 8th grader. Something recent said he liked Auburn and Tennessee

When it comes time for them to choose a college, Tennessee will be back on top. Vol locks.

Does anyone really think that James or Eric will let either of these kids go anywhere but UT?

Does anyone really think that Archie or Cooper will let Peyton go anywhere but Ole Miss?

Does anyone really think that James or Eric will let either of these kids go anywhere but UT?

Does anyone really think that Archie or Cooper will let Peyton go anywhere but Ole Miss?

your Logic and Reason is not welcome here....:)

I promise you it will mainly depend on the state of the program... If the vols are back to being an upper-tier program in 3 years, they'll probably be vols. If we already have another head oach and probably a new athletic director, I don't see why they would want to some here...

These guys measuring up size-wise yet...?

Never mind..saw the impressive numbers on these guys...wow.

Last edited:
One's a saftey and QB and one's a LB and RB......and they're Berry's. Just go ahead and sign 'em now!

VN Store

Back