The Ground Zero mosque is a bad idea and shouldn't be permitted.

thanks. I got to here and wondered if I should continue reading

Though the particulars of the two projects are completely different and on the surface unrelated, the church and its supporters see a disconnect in the way the proposals have been handled.

I continued

They say the church can still proceed on its own if it wishes. "The church continues to have the right to rebuild at their original site, and we will pay fair market value for the underground space beneath that building," a spokesperson with the Port Authority told Fox News.

Last edited:
thanks. I got to here and wondered if I should continue reading

Should have payed attention to the sentences before that one.

While the mosque project cleared red tape earlier this month, negotiations between the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey and the church stalled last year -- and will not be revived, according to government officials.

I continued

But Karloutsos called the Port Authority's claims "propaganda" and said the church has complied with all conditions. He said the government should honor agreements that date back to 2004, under former New York Gov. George Pataki.

The next paragragh after your last quote.

I read that and it sounds like they just want the money. My opinion is to tell them to raise it and rebuild. I didn't see anything in there that says they can't do that.

the claims the PA made that I quoted are in black&white and they can be held accountable. Promises they claim were made by a former admin just don't really cut it.

I am interested to know myself, you have any info?

Other reasons for denying building permit for the ground zero victory mosque;

They are nearly a quarter million in arrears on property taxes.

The building that was damaged by the aircraft landing gear should be on the historical register and dates back to 1865, that would keep it from being demolished.

As for the Greek Orthodox Church, authorities have been dragging their feet for nearly ten years now over various frivilous issues.

The latest is that they have been told they can't build anything taller than the 9/11 memorial and plans aren't finalized on that yet, I believe. (Denoting that islam is superior to all other religions.)

If it is anything like the proposed 'crescent of embrace' it will be a memorial to islam rather than a memorial to the victims of islamo/fascist terrorism.

Atlas Shrugs: Flight 93 Crescent Memorial, The Other Ground Zero Mosque

Interestingly, islam's most holy day may fall on 9/11 this year, we will have to wait for the moonbat moon gazers to spot the crescent of the new moon for their official declaration of the end of ramadamnit.

Turns out so-called holy man Feisel Abdul Rauf is a taxpayer funded slum lord.

Weasel Zippers Blog Archive Ground Zero Imam a Taxpayer Subsidized Slumlord. Oh, and also a fraud.

New reports from The Record out of Hackensack, N.J., reveal Feisal Abdul Rauf, the would-be Ground Zero imam, owns taxpayer-subsidized apartment buildings in Hudson County where the tenants have made municipal health complaints including rat, roach and bedbug infestations, seeping toilets, leaks, urine-soaked hallways, no heat and no hot water.

Despite millions of dollars in government subsidies, Rauf has trouble maintaining several small apartment buildings in North Bergen, Palisades Park and Union City.

From the NewJersey.com report:

Page after page of municipal health records examined by The Record show repeated complaints ranging from failure to pick up garbage, to rat and bedbug infestations and no heat and hot water.

Cynthia Balko, 48, of Union City — a longtime tenant of Rauf’s — said she’s had to live with rats, leaks and no heat: “I don’t have anything nice to say about the man.”

Despite having received over $2 million in public funding for renovations, Rauf’s tenants were forced to file municipal health complaints to seek relief. One such single mother living in a Rauf-owned apartment in Union City said Rauf has not answered complaints.

Maybe Hitlery should have paid for the man to make a goodwill tour of New Jersey???

According to the new reports, Rauf has a long history of taxpayer subsidies and grants for slum properties. There’s even a new revelation of a lawsuit settled in June over what the report terms a suit alleging fraud.

What does a subway have to do with muslim terrorists in planes?

So you are separating muslims from christians?

You're taking the actions and principals of few and applying them to many. Islam did not do that. Al Qaeda did.

This is America. You're damn right I'm separating how most Americans feel about those two religions.

I read that and it sounds like they just want the money. My opinion is to tell them to raise it and rebuild. I didn't see anything in there that says they can't do that.

the claims the PA made that I quoted are in black&white and they can be held accountable. Promises they claim were made by a former admin just don't really cut it.

When Obama sings:

Allahu Akbar. Allahu Akbar.
Allahu Akbar. Allahu Akbar.
Ash-hadu an la ilaha ill-Allah.
Ash-hadu an la ilaha ill-Allah.
Ash-hadu anna Muhammad-ar-Rasoolullah.
Ash-hadu anna Muhammad-ar-Rasoolullah.

and calls it one of the prettiest sounds on Earth, how do you think it would feel for you to visit the memorial to those killed on 9/11 and hear that resounding from nearby loudspeakers???

How do you feel about the proposed Flight 93 Memorial which is nothing more than a shrine that glorifies islam???

Perhaps you think we should erect an allahu akbar foundation monument also??

That would be appropriate if we are going to have to hear the evil adhan played daily.

What if they did it in the name of said religion?

I have yet to get a rational answer from any of the apologists for islam concerning the ten million Christians slaughtered during the twentieth century in the name of islam.

More on the St Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church destroyed on 9/11.

Rebuild St. Nicholas CHURCH at Ground Zero, Not a Mosque — 1389 Blog – Antijihadist Tech

For nine years the Port Authority of New York/New Jersey has used bureaucratic obstacles and false promises to hinder the rebuilding of the St. Nicholas Church. This must end and it must end now.

What an outrage that our government has put roadblocks in the path of its own citizens trying rebuild their beloved Church destroyed by Islamic extremists, while Saudi Arabia, a nation that prohibits people from even wearing a Cross or the Star of David, now provokes the families of those who lost loved ones by apparently funneling money to build a mosque at the same location.
----------------------------------

.......there is no greater enemy of freedom of religion than Islam. Islam unjustly avails itself of Constitutional protections by calling itself a religion, but it is not a religion in any recognizable sense of the word. Islam is instead an expansionist, totalitarian political ideology that, much like Nazism and Communism, seeks to rid the world of everything but itself.

Gateway Pundit

But amid debate over whether a proposed Islamic community center should go forward near Ground Zero, government officials threw cold water on the prospect of any deal with the church — telling Fox News the deal is off the table.

Confronted with the Port Authority’s verdict, Father Mark Arey, of the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, said it’s the first he’s heard that.

“Negotiations did break off last year. We were expecting to hear from their lawyers — we never did. We’re still expecting to hear from them,” he told Fox News. “We’re disappointed. … 130 Liberty Street was promised to us.”

st_nicholas_side.jpg

St Nicholas.

StNicholasGreekOrthodoxChurchThumb.png

Just before it was crushed by the falling towers.

Why Won’t Bloomberg Let A Church Destroyed on 9/11 Rebuild? Potluck

Why is the mosque put on the fast track to construction when St. Nicholas’ reconstruction is being hindered by New York City bureaucracy?

Wake up, America, before it is too late. The Greek Orthodox faithful of the Balkans were enslaved by Islam for 500 years. Ask me what it means to live under the laws of Islam, under Sharia Law and the Hadith. Call me and I will provide a history lesson on what can be like to live under Islam extremists.

Fr. Constantine J. Simones Waterford

Donald Trump would sell his mother's pee hole for a dollar bill.

He's offering a face saving out for Rauf, Trump himself taking money from the same people to bank his miss world beauty contest and who knows what all else?

The muslim man who bankrolled the waiter cum real estate mogul has threatened to step in and take control if Rauf doesn't come up with the money because, in his owned words; "I didn't get into this to lose money."

As for Feisel Abdul Rauf, no doubt he really expected in some way to get the money from the mad marxist mullahs whom he has supported all the way back to 1979 when he wrote to the NY Slimes newsrag about how great they were and how it was America's fault about the anti-American stance they had taken because we had supported the only pro western government in the mideast, other than Israel, that of the Shah, who was deposed on humanitarian grounds even though the mullahs executed more of their own citizens in their first year in power than the Shah and in thirty and continue to this day to have a far far far worse humanitairan record than the Shah.

They even condone rape of political prisoners, both male and felmale, under islamic sharia law.

Rauf also came out immediately after 9/11 blaming American foreign policy for the al-Qaeda attack.

Problem is that Bush and company confiscated a great deal of their American funds after 9/11 and they are more than a little skeptical about sending more funds into the USA.

Here is what Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, who is supported by Feisel Abdul Rauf supports, has said:

"Those who know nothing about Islam pretend that Islam counsels against war. Those people are witless. Islam says: 'Kill all the unbelievers just as they would kill you all!'

Does this mean that Muslims should sit back until they are devoured by the infidel? Islam says: 'Kill them, put them to the sword and scatter them.' Islam says: 'Whatever good there is exists thanks to the sword.' The sword is the key to Paradise, which can be opened only for the Holy Warriors!

Does all this mean that Islam is a religion that prevents men from waging war? I spit upon those foolish souls who make such a claim."

'Good religious men' says Jimmy Carter to a naieve America. We are not so naieve anymore!!!!!

Theodore Roosevelt on islam:

"Christianity is not the creed of Asia and Africa at this moment solely because the seventh century Christians of Asia and Africa had trained themselves not to fight, whereas the Moslems were trained to fight.

Christianity was saved in Europe solely because the peoples of Europe fought. If the peoples of Europe in the seventh and eighth centuries, and on up to and including the seventeenth century, had not possessed a military equality with, and gradually a growing superiority over the Mohammedans who invaded Europe, Europe would at this moment be Mohammedan and the Christian religion would be exterminated.

Wherever the Mohammedans have had complete sway, wherever the Christians have been unable to resist them by the sword, Christianity has ultimately disappeared.

From the hammer of Charles Martel to the sword of Sobieski, Christianity owed its safety in Europe to the fact that it was able to show that it could and would fight as well as the Mohammedan aggressor. .....

The civilizations of Europe, American and Australia exists today at all only because of the victories of civilized man over the enemies of civilization because of victories through the centuries from Charles Martel in the eighth century and those of John Sobieski in the seventeenth century.

During the thousand years that included the careers of the Frankish soldier and the Polish king, the Christians of Asia and Africa proved unable to wage successful war with the Moslem conquerors; and in consequence Christianity practically vanished from the two continents; and today, nobody can find in them any "social values" whatever, in the sense in which we use the words, so far as the sphere of Mohammedan influences are concerned.

There are such "social values" today in Europe, America and Australia only because during those thousand years, the Christians of Europe possessed the warlike power to do what the Christians of Asia and Africa had failed to do -- that is, to beat back the Moslem invader

If this post is too verbose for any reader then KMA and scholl on by, I'll meet you on the corner! gsvol

Last edited:
What if they did it in the name of said religion?

"I summon my blue-eyed slaves anytime it pleases
me. I command the Americans to send me their
bravest soldiers to die for me.

Anytime I clap my hands a stupid genie called the
American ambassador appears to do my bidding.

When the Americans die in my service their bodies
are frozen in metal boxes by the US Embassy and
American airplanes carry them away, as if they
never existed.

Truly, America is my favorite slave."

King Fahd Bin Abdul-Aziz, Jeddeh 1993

From FDR to BHS:

kingabdul_aziz.jpg

Obama+and+Saudi+King+Gift.jpg

Last edited:
If you build it, they will come. Damn scarry!

There are already over 100 mosques in NY City.

In the last ten years there have been over a half million legal immigrants from the muslim world into America from countries like Iran, Syria, Saudi Arabia and Somalia.

About 125,000 from Iran alone.

That just counts those who are legal and not others who come illegally across the Canadian and Mexican borders or are perhaps smuggled in by other means.

The Danes have come to their senses, you cannot build a mosque in Copenhagen.

You can't build a minaret in Switzerland either.

Ask The Danes About Islam The Garnet Spy

“Muslim immigrants…constitute 5 percent of the population but consume upwards of 40 percent of the welfare spending.”

· “Muslims are only 4 percent of Denmark’s 5.4 million people but make up a majority of the country’s convicted rapists, an especially combustible issue given that practically all the female victims are non-Muslim. Similar, if lesser, disproportions are found in other crimes.”

· “Over time, as Muslim immigrants increase in numbers, they wish less to mix with the indigenous population. A recent survey finds that only 5 percent of young Muslim immigrants would readily marry a Dane.”

· “Forced marriages – promising a newborn daughter in Denmark to a male cousin in the home country, then compelling her to marry him, sometimes on pain of death – are one problem…”

· “Muslim leaders openly declare their goal of introducing Islamic law once Denmark’s Muslim population grows large enough – a not-that-remote prospect. If present trends persist, one sociologist estimates, every third inhabitant of Denmark in 40 years will be Muslim.”

I don't believe how inconsiderate it would be for them to build a mosque there... It truly boggles my mind, and to be honest Islam just scares me.

I don't believe how inconsiderate it would be for them to build a mosque there... It truly boggles my mind, and to be honest Islam just scares me.

The scary part seems to me seems to be the attitude of our own government.

Here is something I posted a while back compiled from several sources published 4 to 7 years ago, plus some elaborations and interjections of my own:

Mustafa Saied, the Floridian who left the Brotherhood six years ago, recalls how he was recruited in 1994 while a junior at the University of Tennessee. After Saied attended numerous prayer sessions, a fellow Muslim student took him to a quiet corner of a campus cafeteria and asked him to join.

"It was a dream, because that’s what you’re conditioned to do - to really love the Ikhwan," Saied says, using the Arabic term for Brotherhood members.

After he joined, he learned the names of other local members.

"I was shocked," he says. "These people had really hid the fact that they were Brotherhood."

Over the last 40 years, small groups of devout Muslim men have gathered in homes in U.S. cities to pray, memorize the Koran and discuss events of the day.

But they also addressed their ultimate goal, one so controversial that it is a key reason they have operated in secrecy: to create Muslim states overseas and, they hope, someday in America as well.

Saied says he found out that the U.S. Brotherhood had a plan for achieving Islamic rule in America: It would convert Americans to Islam and elect like-minded Muslims to political office.

"They’re very smart. Everyone else is gullible," Saied says. "If the Brotherhood puts up somebody for an election, Muslims would vote for him not knowing he was with the Brotherhood."

Saied says he left the group after several years because he disliked its anti-American sentiments and its support for violence in the Middle East.

The U.S. Brotherhood was influential from its beginning - in 1963 it helped establish the Muslim Students Association, one of the first national Islamic groups in the U.S.

The Islamic Society of North America, the umbrella group for the Muslim Youth of North America and the Muslim Students Association, says Brotherhood members helped form those groups but that their overall influence has been limited.

As the Investigative Project on Terrorism reported in 2009, ISNA's Warith Deen Umar’s remarks during a “meet the authors” panel included claims that Jews controlled the world, used the Civil Rights movement for their own gain and suffered the Holocaust as a punishment for being “serially disobedient to Allah.”

Umar’s radicalism and anti-Semitism were easily discoverable to anyone who bothered to look. A simple Google search for Umar and his book titles turns up this 2003 article on Umar’s opinion that the 9/11 hijackers were martyrs; this excerpt from his book Judaiology, which describes “the inordinacy of Jewish power” and calls Jews “an amazing people who can steal you blind as you watch; and this audio recording from a 2004 speech in which Umar endorses violence: (LINK)

Likewise, ISNA had nothing to say about a second speaker on the authors’ panel, who argued that Hezbollah, a U.S.-designated terrorist group second only to Al Qaeda in the number of Americans it has killed, serves as a protective force for Lebanon. Cathy Sultan’s remarks ignored Hezbollah’s role as an Iranian proxy and its campaign of violence. (And ignore thier horrid genocidal campaign against the Christians of Lebanon, aided by 35 years of occupation by Syria during which man thousands of young Christian men were arrested during the middle of the night, shipped off the the dungeons of Syria, never to be heard from again.)

All sorts of hate speech literature is available at ISNA conventions in America, much of which is directed at college age attendees.

Groups that the Brotherhood helped form printed Islamic books, many of which were distributed at mosques and on college campuses. They included Sayyid Qutb’s "In the Shade of the Koran" and "Milestones," which urge jihad, martyrdom and the creation of Islamic states. Scholars came to view his writings as manifestos for Islamic militants.

The al-Qaeda paradigm can be traced back to an earlier model normally associated with Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood ideologue Sayyid Qutb. In his last book, Milestones on the Road (1965), Qutb argued that the Koran presented a blueprint for the establishment of a 'true' Islamic State. Allah, said Qutb, had deliberately revealed this model in sequential stages (milestones).

Bin Laden's mentor Abdullah Azzam wrote that "Every principle needs a vanguard to carry it forward . . . this vanguard constitutes al-qaeda al-sulbah (the solid base) for the expected society" and during the Carter administration they were able to practice their jihad with US support in Afghanistan.

The new paradigm associated with Azzam and bin Laden developed against the background of the war in Afghanistan. The Afghan-Arab mujahideen believed that the collapse of the Soviet Union and the Afghan communist regime resulted from their correct implementation of Qutb's Koranic blueprint and gave birth to the Taliban. The al-Qaeda paradigm therefore bases the 'milestones' of its theory of revolution on the sequence of events in Afghanistan.

Dr Ayman al-Zawahiri, the Egyptian Islamic Jihad leader who became bin Laden's second in command, said, "the road to Jerusalem passes through Cairo".

Yet Zawahiri and many other Islamist ideologues altered their line in Afghanistan, seeing the destruction of America (and Asia's 'regional superpower', Australia) as the precondition for the overthrow of nominally Muslim regimes. Thus terrorist 'raids' against Western countries are a means to an end in a struggle within the Muslim world, not a reaction to specific actions by America or Australia. This is why rather than discouraging terrorism, acts of 'appeasement' are likely to add credibility to the al-Qaeda model.

The extremely ambitious attacks of 11 September 2001 demonstrated the success that bin Laden's group enjoyed in applying this new model of jihad. Radicals trained at hijra in Afghanistan had infiltrated the lands of the unbeliever and struck the superpower at its heart.

These attacks heralded a leap in the activity of Islamic terrorist groups, and affirmed bin Laden and Zawahiri's status as the most successful practitioners of Qutb-inspired terrorism to date. (The term 'hijra' literally means immigration and it's tradition goes back to Muhammed who found himself in trouble in Mecca, migrated to Medina, conquered it by trickery, treachery and in the end slaughtering all who didn't surrender and join islam or pay a heavy infidel tax, thus from this power base he was able to return to Mecca and conquer it by force of arms.)

In recent years, the U.S. Brotherhood operated under the name Muslim American Society.

Former member Mustafa Saied recalls how he gathered with 40 others at a Days Inn on the Alabama-Tennessee border. Many members, he says, preferred secrecy, particularly in case U.S. authorities cracked down on Hamas supporters, including many Brotherhood members.

When the leaders voted, it was decided that Brotherhood members would call themselves the Muslim American Society, or MAS, according to documents and interviews.

If the topic of terrorism were raised, leaders were told to say that they were against terrorism but that jihad was among a Muslim’s "divine legal right" to be used to defend himself and his people and to spread Islam.

FWIW islamic writings define jihad as 'inner struggle over one's self less than a dozen times, jihad is defined as violence against infidels (kaffirs) over 120 times.

MAS describes itself as a "charitable, religious, social, cultural and educational not-for-profit organization." It has headquarters in Alexandria, Va., and 53 chapters nationwide.

But he says that MAS, like the Brotherhood, believes in the teachings of Brotherhood founder Hassan al-Banna, which are "the closest reflection of how Islam should be in this life."

MAS says it has about 10,000 members and that any Muslim can join by paying $10 a month in dues.

But to be an "active" member - the highest membership class - one must complete five years of Muslim community service and education, which includes studying writings by Brotherhood ideologues al-Banna and Qutb.

Al-Banna was a devout admirer of Adolf Hitler.

Al-Banna was so persistent in his admiration of the new Nazi Party that in the 1930s Al-Banna and the Muslim Brotherhood became a secret arm of Nazi Intelligence and who was affiliated closely with the islamic mufti of Jerusalem who fielded three SS divisions for Hitler's Nazis and instigated several masacres of Jewish people in the towns of Israel. (To the muslims and important Obama appointees, Jerusalem is known as al-Quds, thus the Hamas al-Quds brigates which is sworn to kill every jew in Jerusalem and conquer that city.)

One of the main voices behind the Muslim Brotherhood was Sayed Qutb. With time, Qutb would eventually become the organization's ambassador in the 1950s in Syria and Jordon, as well as being the editor of the Brotherhood's official publication. While in prison following an assassination attempt on Egypt's Nasser, Qutb wrote his treatise, Milestones, that advocated overthrowing Arab governments that refused to be run by anything other than the law of Islamic Shariah.

For Qutb, all non-Muslims were infidels - even the so-called 'people of the book', the Christians and Jews - and he predicted an eventual clash of civilisations between Islam and the west.

The Muslim Brotherhood has been banned in Egypt since 1954. When Nasser cracked down on the Muslim Brotherhood in 1955 they initially moved headquarters to London and Geneva. Incidentally, the head of the Geneva offices was Said Ramadan, the son-in-law of al-Banna. In Geneva, Ramadan launched the Institute for Islamic Studies -- to become the civilized face of the Muslim Brotherhood, even having the distinction of dining with US President Dwight D. Eisenhower in 1953 at the White House.

In recent months Akef, the international Brotherhood leader, repeatedly has praised Palestinian and Iraqi suicide bombers, called for the destruction of Israel and asserted that the United States has no proof that al-Qaida was to blame for the Sept. 11 attacks.

Qutb and Pakistan's Syed Abul Ala Maududi inspired a whole generation of Islamists, including Ayatollah Khomeini, who developed a Persian version of their works in the 1970s.

Jimmy Carter was a devotee of Khomeini, calling him a good religious man and maitains an Ayatollah Khomeini room in his Carter Center in Atlanta. The Ayatollah Khomeini issued the 1989 fatwa calling for the killing of Salman Rushdie.

Author and journalist Robert Dreyfuss also claims that the groundwork for the Ayatollah Khomeini was done by an Iranian by the name of Ali Shariat who was influenced by the Brotherhood.

When the Ayatollah Khomeini and his mullahs estabished their muclim theocracy after the fall of the pro-American government of the Shah, perhaps as many as 30,000 were executed within the first year, most were tortured before being murdered.

Today's Iran, as well as trying to develope nuclear bombs for the purpose of being a world power, gives harbor to al-Qaeda and Taliban terrorists who target American troops in Iraq and Afghanistan and perhaps other places, also providing sophisticated high explosive roadside bombs that kill and maim American troops.

According to a special fatwah or "religious decree" issued by Ayatollah Khomeini, virgin women prisoners must be raped before execution to prevent their going to heaven. Members of Iran's feared Basij militia forcibly marry female virgin prisoners the night before scheduled executions, raping their new "wives" and making it religiously acceptable to execute them. A Guard conducts the rape the night before execution. The next day, a marriage certificate is issued by a mullah, who sends it to the girl's family, along with a box of chocolates as a wedding gift.

Concerning the rape of male prisoners the Iranian iman Mesbah-Yazdi: "The necessary precaution is for the interrogator to perform a ritual washing first and say prayers while raping the prisoner. If the prisoner is female, it is permissible to rape through the vagina or anus. It is better not to have a witness present. If it is a male prisoner, then it's acceptable for someone else to watch while the rape is committed."

"If the judgment for the female prisoner is execution, then rape before execution brings the interrogator a spiritual reward equivalent to making the mandated Haj pilgrimage to Mecca, but if there is no execution decreed, then the reward would be equivalent to making a pilgrimage to the Shi'ite holy city of Karbala."

As a sidenote, with respect to Hezbollah, it is widely reported that the organization got its beginnings in Iran.

Ayatollah Muhammad Baqir as-Sadr of Iraq was also very influential in advancing the islamo/fascist Hezbollah in Lebanon and Syria.

MAS collected $2.8 million in dues and donations in 2003 in America - more than 10 times the amount in 1997, according to Internal Revenue Service filings.

Spending often is aimed at schools, teachers and children, the filings show. It also set up Islamic American University, largely a correspondence school with an office in suburban Detroit, to train teachers and preachers.

Until 18 months ago, the university’s chairman was Yusuf al-Qaradawi, a prominent cleric in Qatar and a spiritual figure of the Brotherhood who has angered many in the West by praising suicide bombers in Israel and Iraq. The U.S. government has barred him from entering the country since late 1999.

Some of the propaganda passed to teenagers states; "Until the nations of the world have functionally Islamic governments, every individual who is careless or lazy in working for Islam is sinful." Another one says that Western secularism and materialism are evil and that Muslims should "pursue this evil force to its own lands" and "invade its Western heartland."

Feisal Abdul Rauf threatens America like the extortionist he really is.

What The Imam Said (Straight From The Horse’s Mouth) Anne's POWER SURGE Blog

Ground Zero muslim victory mosque MUST BE BUILT, otherwise there will be more attacks coming from Islamic jihadists from the Middle East or even homegrown ones here.

Allowing the mosque is an act of appeasement and it's buiding does in no way insure against further attack, on the contrary it encourages further attacks!

It would be inconsiderate for an Al Qaeda fan club to be built there, but that's not the case. People fear that which they fail or refuse to understand. Islam, Christianity, and Judaism are all clown suits over the same journey. Their only differences are exoteric.

It would be inconsiderate for an Al Qaeda fan club to be built there, but that's not the case. People fear that which they fail or refuse to understand. Islam, Christianity, and Judaism are all clown suits over the same journey. Their only differences are exoteric.

In your mind what are the only differences?

In your mind what are the only differences?

The exoteric aspects of a religion are roughly defined as the motions we go through during our lives that supposedly get us to heaven.

Prayer, rituals, ceremonies, customs... etc. While it seems like the big part of any given religion, everyone is striving to get to that esoteric level; the level in which you are one with God and free of sin in both your thoughts and actions.

Basically, the universal code of religion (the Abrahamic ones at least... polytheism complicates things) is to realize God. Once that is achieved, you are in paradise and free of all things negative.

Mass murder and terroism are exoteric?? Do tell!

Speaking of clowns, you fit the description to a T.

Yes, because the point of exoteric actions and rituals is the reach a Universal Truth... universal being the key word.

Which do you consider the more exoteric action/ritual, beheading or suicide bombing??

2roolro.jpg

Methinks you may have exostosis of the cranium that is esoteric to you alone!!

Mass murder and terroism are exoteric?? Do tell!

Speaking of clowns, you fit the description to a T.

It's all human nature, right?

Which do you consider the more exoteric action/ritual, beheading or suicide bombing??

Methinks you may have exostosis of the cranium that is esoteric to you alone!!

It's all ritual. There's no measurement of how exoteric something is or is not. Methinks you give humans (and most certainly, yourself) far too much credit.

VN Store

Back