Justin Hunter High-Res Desktop (1680x1050)

Very cool, Eric. Constructive Criticism forces me to say that the image of Hunter is too small and looks unimposing -- kind of swallowed by the rest of the screen, but the overall effort is good.

Very cool, Eric. Constructive Criticism forces me to say that the image of Hunter is too small and looks unimposing -- kind of swallowed by the rest of the screen, but the overall effort is good.

If I had a larger image, it would have been better. Let me increase the size of Hunter himself.

I didn't want to start a whole new thread just to share some quick info. Hope you guys don't mind. Justin's old high school won last night 51-0. The QB who is being recruited by UT and a VT lean threw a touchdown and ran for one. I do have a question, Ocean Lakes has a WR name Ely Harrell, he looked really good. Is there anything on this guy? I will hang up and listen.:hi:

Love it, but Smokey is totally creepin in the corner down there....

Yeah, where'd the Smokey come from? That looks creepy.

Well, at least they can show this picture at the doggy funeral when Smokey passes on. It is still excellent work even if I did have the horrible thought that it kind of looks like Hunter farted that cloud. Please don't take my comments the wrong way. I'd like to see more.

WOW LOVE IT! Would appreciate an update for once he gets in a game jersey. Very nice though. Will be rocking it on campus.

Nice. I hope you update it when a better picture is available! Don't get me wrong, I'm still using it now. I just don't like the name taped to the helmet.

I didn't want to start a whole new thread just to share some quick info. Hope you guys don't mind. Justin's old high school won last night 51-0. The QB who is being recruited by UT and a VT lean threw a touchdown and ran for one. I do have a question, Ocean Lakes has a WR name Ely Harrell, he looked really good. Is there anything on this guy? I will hang up and listen.:hi:

From the highlights looks like he is picking up right where Hunter left off, even down to the #1 Jersey. Game against Salem should be a good one. Ocean Lakes is going to attack the beach district with a chip on their shoulders

VN Store

Back