Testimonials Thread: Give us your feedback. -- PLEASE

Sold two tickets for the Chic-fil-a Bowl last year to CanadianVol and it went perfectly...except for the 2nd half of the actual game. :crazy:

I just purchased four tickets to the Ole Miss game so hopefully I'll have those tickets in hand next week and will report back. :good!:

I may buy two tickets for the SC and UGA games...not sure yet.

Not that this thread is getting much attention but I did purchase 4 tickets to the Ole Miss game from laimbeer3 and they showed up yesterday like they were supposed to. :good!:

Have sold tickets for the UT-Martin, Oregon and Florida games this year.....had quite a bit on interest in the tickets....most people responded back after intial contact was made....will be selling my season tickets on here to games that I can't make for years to come!!!

Have sold tickets for the UT-Martin, Oregon and Florida games this year.....had quite a bit on interest in the tickets....most people responded back after intial contact was made....will be selling my season tickets on here to games that I can't make for years to come!!!

Good feedback yankee_Vol. Thanks.

Bought bowl tickets from a poster last December. Quick, easy, and business-like. Met him in Chattanooga the day before. No issues here. More *Free Tickets* threads would be appreciated. Ha
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I just had a great experience buying tickets from libertyut. I sent paypal for the tickets on Friday 8/12 and they were delivered in the mail the next day Saturday 8/13. I couldn't ask for a better experience. I hope to buy more from him again.

proof that vols fans are everywhere: I checked out the volnation ticket forum this morning...looking for 2 lower levels. I'm driving down from Indianapolis for the weekend. Found someone selling a few tickets (his season tickets...can't make it this weekend)....the guy lives 15 minutes from my house on the north side of Indy. Long story short...easy process and worked out very well. And will get to meet a fellow vols fan in the hoosier state. Go Vols!

Three part story

Purchased from ETNRIDER a few months back. Quick transaction, got the tickets really quick.

Week before the game, wife decided she wanted seats with chairbacks, posted on here and got a response from GAVOL and was able to meet him before the game and swap tickets. Seats were awesome.

Also posted looking for a parking pass. Got an email pretty quick and met the guy outside of Knoxville for a quick transaction.

Great experience for the USC game...other than the result

I've bought and sold tickets on here a few times. No problems at all. It's a nice outlet for this.

Can someone please tell me if the virtual tour of the stadium on this site is outdated? It shows that the home team is on the east side with student seating in D, E, F etc. but stubhub shows the east side is the visitor sideline, which means the student seating would have to be on the west side, right? I heard that the sidelines were recently switched and was just wanting to know which was correct......I certainly don't want to buy seats in section D and find out that is the student section.

Any info. would be greatly appreciated.

Can someone please tell me if the virtual tour of the stadium on this site is outdated? It shows that the home team is on the east side with student seating in D, E, F etc. but stubhub shows the east side is the visitor sideline, which means the student seating would have to be on the west side, right? I heard that the sidelines were recently switched and was just wanting to know which was correct......I certainly don't want to buy seats in section D and find out that is the student section.

Any info. would be greatly appreciated.

It has changed slightly. The SEC rules prevent students from sitting directly behind opposing player areas. That shifted the students "up" and expanding the student areas slightly to the south end also. I'm not sure what the row number is but it is something like the 1st 20 rows directly behind the bench are not students.

Ut_Tix79 Was awesome to deal with gave me great information,absoultey flawless. God bless em!

Ut_Tix79 Was awesome to deal with gave me great information,absoultey flawless. God bless em!

Thanks man, hope you and the wife enjoy the game. Glad they could go to someone that really wanted to go. Enjoy your first time
In Neyland, and let us know how much fun you have!

Reactions: 1 person
Thanks man, hope you and the wife enjoy the game. Glad they could go to someone that really wanted to go. Enjoy your first time
In Neyland, and let us know how much fun you have!

Thank you man for the opportunity.

No doubt I'll let y'all know!

abrowni0 was great to deal with. I'd be happy to sell him extras if I have them again.

I bought tickets from gatorhater1509 for this years Georgia game and was very happy with the buying experience and the game! Would buy again when I have the opportunity.

Looked here for an Outback ticket. There were none like I was looking for (not that many listed).

I sold football tix to quiet a few vol fans this season and ticket forum was very helpful. I also bought some off of Smallvol too. Smallvol is excellent seller and actually gave me free tix too. Thanks Smallvol. Only problem I see that is a little aggervaiating is when people can't put a price on tix and give email for price. I normally give a price and email because it gets tiresome getting 50 emails how much but that has nothing to do with Freak. Thanks for the free service Freak.

Last edited:
I sold football tix to quiet a few vol fans this season and ticket forum was very helpful. I also bought some off of Smallvol too. Smallvol is excellent seller and actually gave me free tix too. Thanks Smallvol. Only problem I see that is a little aggervaiating is when people can't put a price on tix and give email for price. I normally give a price and email because it gets tiresome getting 50 emails how much but that has nothing to do with Freak. Thanks for the free service Freak.

:hi:, thanks, 1725 gatorhater.

Just got 2 for for Bama game. Great price, and a great, worry free transaction. Also received a parking pass for G16. Couldnt be happier with the purchase.

VN Store

Back