Chris Low Has KY Above Us

rexvol

The Minister of Defense
In his power rankings.

SEC preseason power rankings - SEC Blog - ESPN

10. Kentucky: The Derrick Locke-Randall Cobb tandem is a nightmare for any defensive coordinator. But the Wildcats made their move under former coach Rich Brooks with better players on defense, and a lot of those guys are gone.

11. Tennessee: There hasn’t been a lot of good news lately for the Vols, who are being probed by the NCAA and lost a pair of starting defensive linemen to injuries last week in practice. Derek Dooley is committed to doing it the right way, but it’s going to take some time.

UK is debatable, but I'm not outraged. And there certainly isn't a whole lot we can point to right now and say NO FREAKING WAY!

Feel like the Rodney Dangerfield of college football.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I know we are down right now, but there is no way we should be below Kentucky or Mississippi State. I think we will probably beat Ole Miss and South Carolina.

Agree with him. We hae nothing tried and true at our front lines. Time will tell....but you really cant argue with the blog.

i don't know, kentucky is no pushover anymore. the last few times we have met it has gone into overtime. that games gets me nervous. i dont' want to be a student at UT when we lose to them. they are a decent team and beat UGA last year.

No where to go but up. I think we have some depth issues, but will surprise some teams. Go Vols! I will be there cheering for them no matter how they do.

guess we'll have to see what happens on the field... I for one am not ready to give up the record over KY.

Why should I believe UK ends the streak? Woodson and Locke are gone. in my opinion that was the best shot they had and still couldnt get it done.

They do! Does not mean they are going to be better....but......??????

Our wr's and rb would easily start at Kentucky by a landslide. Our DE's and safetys as well. Kicker, punter, LB's, i could go on and on. Not trying to start anything with you, but we have more talent than Kentucky on this team, not a doubt in my mind. Depth may me an issue in some spots, but not talent.

I really don't see why that's surprising, it's definitely a possibility this year
We haven't lost to Kentucky since the year before I was born. I for one don't want to start now. That is one of the only on the field positives we still have to brag about right now.

VN Store

Back