'11 FL DE Trevarris Saulsberry

I just watched this kids Rivals video...very impressed...looks like an ideal 3-4 DE...in the same mode as Marcel Dareus...

If UT stays 40 base in its D then this kid can easily grow into a DT. Someone wrote that he's actually around 275 now.

In the end, this kid could be one that UT has to work to keep as offers start to roll in.

FWIW Saulsberry made second team all-state in 4-A competition...4-Star Giorgio Newberry made third team behind Saulsberry.

FWIW Saulsberry made second team all-state in 4-A competition...4-Star Giorgio Newberry made third team behind Saulsberry.

I'm not doubting you but a link would be helpful in the football forum to answer some of the non-sense.

Has Officially Committed to UT per Scout.

Just got the Text, will post link when available.

Last edited:
Has this kid been on campus? I don't see where he has visited. That always makes me a little nervous when a kid commits without visiting first. A little surprised Dooley accepted his commitment since most of the others visited multiple times before committing.

Has this kid been on campus? I don't see where he has visited. That always makes me a little nervous when a kid commits without visiting first. A little surprised Dooley accepted his commitment since most of the others visited multiple times before committing.

was at UT's camp

So this kid made 4a all state in FL as a Jr and Rivals hasn't evaluated him? Someone is slipping badly.

Rivals has no one covering Florida at all. It's hurting them but their guy left to cover recruiting for ESPN.

VN Store

Back