'11 PA RB Jameel Poteat

Pitt would be my guess because I think he will go with his friend Terrell Cestnut QB/DB that is deciding Thursday. It seems like they really wnat to play in college together and Pitt looks to be the place.

Pitt. Mike Farrell reports that ND, Bama and Pitt will all get 4 star commits before the weekend. Hayes to ND, Poteat to Pitt and God knows who to Bama

DePreist is a 4 or 5 star depending on the service you look at I think, but anyway he is announcing Friday and just left UA for the second time this month after spending 3 more days this week at UA with his family. Could still pick OSU but my money says UA.

DePreist is a 4 or 5 star depending on the service you look at I think, but anyway he is announcing Friday and just left UA for the second time this month after spending 3 more days this week at UA with his family. Could still pick OSU but my money says UA.

My brothers a bama fan so he follows your recruiting as much as I do Tennessee, Depriest is good friends w/ Braxton Miller and is from an area that is an OSU pipeline, great get, and at this point it seems you guys lead for Clowney but the longer it draws out the more the in-state pressure will kick in

laugh all you want, thats probably where he will end up. personally, id prefer him there over bama or any other SEC school.

Got to watch him last Friday. My old roommate's current roommate's (mouthfull) dad is the OL coach for Bishop McDevitt. Right out of his mouth: Poteat is a me first guy. When a strong team comes in to play them he shows up and runs rough shod on them. When a weak opponent comes in or they start to pull ahead, he starts to take plays off, pulls himself from the game, doesn't run as hard or make the right cuts, and doesn't block for crap.

He does run hard though. Not very fast, but shows decent quickness and acceleration and makes some good cuts. More a down hill runner. Kid is jacked. Very muscular and toned up for a kid that age. Rivals has him listed as 5'11. I'm that height and I got pretty close to him and I think he was shorter than me. Not that height really matters for a RB. When it seemed that Cocalico would come back, Poteat started to run hard and made a few punishing hits. Definatley the kind of guy to run you over.

Officially visited Cincinnati over the weekend. Other than that, I have no clue who he is considering or if he's still firm to Pitt or not.

He did. Signed a LOI to be a bust...

^ I was looking through this thread to see what has been going on with Poteat and ran across this comment posted in late July regarding Lattimore signing with the Cocks. :birgits_giggle:

VN Store

Back