Sandy Morton join Linda Bensel Meyers

MikeHamiltonFan

Bar Knoxville should not be able to sell a quarter for a dime.

Running a bar where you seek out underage football players should be enough for us to boycott you.

Telling a reporter that you waived the cover for football players means you are either a complete idiot, or you are a person who hates Tennessee football and wanted to ruin the program.

At this point I would rather help Layla Kiffin than you.

I wonder if you waived the cover for UT football players and off duty police officers...give them all alcohol and see what happens. Maybe later you can bring in the basketball team, and marine corps recruits from Lejeune and some crack sellers (maybe Ramar Smith) and screen American History X.

You are a destroyer of worlds and what you did is worse than anyone since LBM.

if some place said they didint have to play what the hell does that have to do with the university administraision?

Seeing as the infraction is that of 5 dollars it should be minor, plus the by law is saying things like airplane tickets, dinners, pro sports tickets. Not admission into a bar also it says the same thing has to be available to other students. Other students can be VIP's if they also know the bar owners also off duty cops might get this same treatment.

Not to mention putting it out there in a quote for the national media to run with. I mean, come on!

JShaw74 Nobody gets in the bar for free...they barely let us in anyway...and when I say "us" I don't mean football players

- Jarrod Shaw tweet

I have to say that I am honestly surprised....

This woman is either a complete idiot, or she was drunk and talking to a reporter. Either way if you care about TN sports you will never spend another dime in that business.

JShaw74 Nobody gets in the bar for free...they barely let us in anyway...and when I say "us" I don't mean football players

- Jarrod Shaw tweet

Am I just stupid? I don't get what he is trying to say here.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Weird for Shaw to be accusing this place of being racist. Also I know my thread was deleted but does anyone know the racial identity of the hospitalized non police officer. I hesitate to call him a victim without knowing if he was the aggressor, except that I do know that when 10 people fight one person, at least 9 of the people deserve to have their knees taken off with a baseball bat.

PreWaGG_23: damn now they tryna say we get in for free!!!smh go get da gun lol” lol u crazy lol

Prentice Waggner tweet, apparently they dont get in free (or so they say)

So would this be considered a major infraction?

Edit: Found my answer. This is not good...

http://www.bylawblog.com/2010/07/major-or-not-tennessees-cover-charge-violation/

If that is a major infraction it's retarded. I work at a bar where we waive cover for people all the time. All bars do it, and it doesn't matter who you are, you just have to have friends there. So in that, it is available to the entire student population.

The NCAA can eat a bag of johnsons on that one.

VN Store

Back