'14 TN DB Todd Kelly Jr. (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Looks like Tennessee is going to have some more stout recruits to come in the near future.

Add Matthew Johnson to that list of '14 recruits he plays QB and DB and is a sprinter in track also. From Lafayette, IN. He is at FBU in Chicago right now.

May I ask you guys a question? If you had a 6 foot tall 145 pound player that wants to play wide reciever, has GREAT speed, GREAT hands, and is bigger and better than all the cornerbacks and safetys in his league, would you play him at wide reciever or tight end? Btw this is eigth grade.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

May I ask you guys a question? If you had a 6 foot tall 145 pound player that wants to play wide reciever, has GREAT speed, GREAT hands, and is bigger and better than all the cornerbacks and safetys in his league, would you play him at wide reciever or tight end? Btw this is eigth grade.
Whever he can help his team the most.:hi:

I'd give you a cheeseburger.

Many on this site dismiss a legit prospect because he plays "small school" high schood football but scream lets make an offer to an 8th grader? :eek:k:

Damn, I am gonna be 30 in 2015...I guess I will have to wait until then for us to be back in the SEC Championship!

Crazy, I just met Todd Kelly yesterday. I'm helping with a football camp down here for the weekend. And he is one of the instructors. Todd is a good dude!!!

Btw he has been decked out in Tennessee gear both days.

VN Store

Back