Positions: Safety/Quarterback
Fairburn (GA) Creekside
Ht: 5-11
Wt: 175 lbs
40: 4.43
Class: 2014 (High School)

Committed to Tennessee (6/28/09)

Last edited:
I sure hope that commitment sticks. If he is half as good as his brother, we need him here.

I see them both going to UT in all honesty. EB is a legend now, and I'm sure he will be rooting for UT to land them.

Is this commitment legit? I mean I know that he says he wants to be like his brother Eric and and all, but wouldn't you think once he starts getting more offers he would have to look around? Is he just orange through and through? I wonder what he thinks about playing for Wilcox?

Is this commitment legit? I mean I know that he says he wants to be like his brother Eric and and all, but wouldn't you think once he starts getting more offers he would have to look around? Is he just orange through and through? I wonder what he thinks about playing for Wilcox?

Don’t forget, his father also played at Tennessee.

If there's ever a "Vol-Lock", these bois are it. Just don't see many scenarios that would lead them elsewhere. Too much history, too much legacy. They would be fan favorites as soon as they step foot on campus. You don't think they know what " ERIC BERRY..clap clap...clap clap clap.." sounds like? Cmon. They wanna be adored as their brother is. They are ALL VOL.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

If there's ever a "Vol-Lock", these bois are it. Just don't see many scenarios that would lead them elsewhere. Too much history, too much legacy. They would be fan favorites as soon as they step foot on campus. You don't think they know what " ERIC BERRY..clap clap...clap clap clap.." sounds like? Cmon. They wanna be adored as their brother is. They are ALL VOL.

Lol.

They are not "All Vol"...they both will still visit other schools and entertain other offers. Does UT have a leg up? No doubt. But they aren't "All Vol"

Lol.

They are not "All Vol"...they both will still visit other schools and entertain other offers. Does UT have a leg up? No doubt. But they aren't "All Vol"

Yes they are. They aren't going to turn down hype, grasshoppa. Telling everyone that they aren't gonna entertain offers would be a "hype" suicide. They r ALL VOL.

Yes they are. They aren't going to turn down hype, grasshoppa. Telling everyone that they aren't gonna entertain offers would be a "hype" suicide. They r ALL VOL.

Just from things Elliott has said I can see him going elsewhere...you can tell already he has no intention of walking in Eric's shadow (ala Peyton not going to Ole Miss). Now, Evan I believe is all Vol...to be twins these two are as different as day and night in personality. Elliott wants to shine in his own spotlight...Evan would be happy to just take a step into Eric's.

Yeah the only one I'm worried about would be Elliott, it would suck seeing a Berry in a uniform other then Orange and White.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back