ABC, ESPN, and ESPN 2 2006 College Football Commentators

Low Country Vol

Old School Vol
ABC, ESPN, and ESPN 2 2006 College Football Commenators

*= play by play &=color analyst ^= sideline reporter

ABC Saturday Night College Football- *Brent Musgurger, & Bob Davie, & Kirk Herbstreit, ^ Lisa Salters

ABC Saturday Game- *Brad Nessler, &Bob Griese,& Paul Maguire, ^Stacey Dales

ESPN College Football Saturday Primetime-*Mike Patrick,&Todd Blackledge,^ Holly Rowe

ESPN2 College Football Saturday Primetime-* Ron Franklin, &Ed Cunningham,^Dr.Jerry Punch

ESPN College Football Thursday Primetime- *Chris Fowler,&Kirk Herbstreit,^Erin Andrews

ESPN Saturday Noon-*Sean McDonough,&Chris Spielmen,^Bob Stone

ESPN2 Saturday noon-*Pam Ward,&Mike Gottfried,^Jimmy Dukes

ABC Saturday Game- *Mark Jones,& David Norrie,^Sam Ryan

ABC Saturday Game-*Dan Fouts,&Tim Brant,^Jack Arute

ABC Saturday Game-*Gary Throne,&Andre Ware,^Todd Harris

ESPN and ESPN2 Friday-*Dave Pasch,&Rod Gilmore,&Trevor Matich,^Alex Flanagan

ESPN and ESPN2 midweek-*John Saunders,&Craig James,^Todd Harris

ESPN and ESPN2 midweek-*Rece Davis,&Mark May,&Lou Holtz,^Rob Stone

ABC Pregame- John Saunders, Craig James,Doug Flutie

ESPN College Gameday- Chris Fowler,Lee Corso,Kirk Herbstreit[Herbstreit will work ABC Saturday when he is on the Gameday site for that game.]

ESPN Halftime- Rece Davis, Mark May, Lou Holtz.

I have come to enjoy Chris Speilman and Andre Ware for some reason. I like what they bring to the table. They both need a little time to mature. Also a big fan of Gottfried and Franklin.

I can hardly listen to Griese (I am a huge fins fan) or Bob Davey, but that is hardly worth mentioning.

(Lexvol @ Jul 25 said:
I have come to enjoy Chris Speilman and Andre Ware for some reason. I like what they bring to the table. They both need a little time to mature. Also a big fan of Gottfried and Franklin.

I can hardly listen to Griese (I am a huge fins fan) or Bob Davey, but that is hardly worth mentioning.

You are not a fan of "Football 101," taught by the man that drove Notre Dame football into the ground? Shame, shame.

breaking up Ron Franklin and Mike Gotfried sucks.

Bob Davie is an idiot.

i have no other problems with any of it....

CBS's line up includes Gary Danielson alongside Vern Lundquist i believe...with Jim Nance and that other moron in the studio....and i'm sure there will be the periodic appearance by Archie Manning....

:banghead: I see Mike Patrick's still in the line-up. Is it just me or does he irritate anybody else more than a root canal?

Pam Ward makes me want to bash my skull in. No football knowledge, and a voice from hell.

I like Mike Patrick. Hearing his voice reminds me of Sunday Night NFL Football, or ACC basketball, but I still like him as a broadcaster.

Gary Thorne and Brad Nessler are two other broadcasters I like.

Don't care much fir Musburger, but then again, who does?

I'm not a fan of Mark May. His voice is irritating and he is pretty much wrong like 90% of the time. The only time I can really remember him praising UT is in 2005.

Bob Davie and Brent Musberger together, I'll have to keep the mute button on the whole time.

(kptvol @ Jul 25 said:
I'm not a fan of Mark May. His voice is irritating and he is pretty much wrong like 90% of the time. The only time I can really remember him praising UT is in 2005.
everything around Lou Holtz seems to be "dumbed down" a bit...it's not all Mark's fault. :biggrin2:

(allvol123 @ Jul 25 said:
Bob Davie and Brent Musberger together, I'll have to keep the mute button on the whole time.

:lol: I was just about to post the exact same thing verbatim. Probably my least favorite Play by Play man paired with my least favorite Color Analyst.

(allvol123 @ Jul 25 said:
Kirk will bring that crew up to par...and Brent isn't terrible. I'm not a huge fan of Brent, but i still think Davie is the idiot in that bunch.

I can not stand vern l. when I go back and watch the games I tape, it is obvious he has a beef with tn. sounds like he is cheering for the other team.somebody in the athletic dept must have pissed him off. bad food or something. he loves richt and the dawgs however.

I can't believe I'm the only one that doesn't like Pam. :blink:

Maybe no one else watches the noon games on ESPN2?!?! :lol: :nener:

(rwemyss @ Jul 25 said:

that has to be it....i don't know that too many people care about the N'western/indiana or Minn/Illinois game that is usually on the deuce....sounds like she is where she belongs.....

(rwemyss @ Jul 25 said:

I can't say I've ever watched the Northwestern vs. Indiana game on a Saturday morning, no...

(jakez4ut @ Jul 25 said:
that has to be it....i don't know that too many people care about the N'western/indiana or Minn/Illinois game that is usually on the deuce....sounds like she is where she belongs.....

Ahh, you beat me to it. Minnesota vs. Illinois, another timeless classic.

(tidwell @ Jul 25 said:
Ahh, you beat me to it. Minnesota vs. Illinois, another timeless classic.
yep...i've removed ESPN2 from my "favorites" on the remote from the hours of noon til 6:45 pm....

VN Store

Back