The Road To The 2010-11 SEC Title Runs Through Lexington.

Dismissing the importance of conference championships as meaningless is disrespectful to your conference and pure arrogance, regardless of your mission. He won many conference championships in a league with no real competition. That statement may have applied then, not now.
Cal's last five years are Elite 8, Elite 8, NCAA Finals, Sweet 16, Elite Eight. Kentucky has owned the SEC since basketball began being played in the league. Exactly who in the SEC do they owe respect?

Cal's last five years are Elite 8, Elite 8, NCAA Finals, Sweet 16, Elite Eight. Kentucky has owned the SEC since basketball began being played in the league. Exactly who in the SEC do they owe respect?

Somebody needs to get you some blue pom poms and a nice blue skirt. You would make an awesome UK cheerleader.

Your failure to answer my question is telling.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I don't care about your question. I didn't even read the whole thread. I just think it is funny that you are so quick to bash "your team" but will defend Kentucky and Calipari to the bitter end. BTW, shouldn't a happening guy like yourself be somewhere besides a UT message board on a friday night at 11 p.m.

He's the VN version of MMaggard. I wipe my arse with his "opinions". No, for real, I print out hat's posts and wipe with them.

He's the VN version of MMaggard. I wipe my arse with his "opinions". No, for real, I print out hat's posts and wipe with them.

I just don't understand why he is so quick to bash Tennessee but always gives Kentucky the benefit of the doubt. I mean, Kentucky will have the #1 and possibly #2 pick in the draft, along with 3 other first round picks and only made the elite eight. He will defend that team but not Tennessee. Something sounds fishy. I think Bruce Pearl might have slept with his girlfriend.

I don't care about your question. I didn't even read the whole thread. I just think it is funny that you are so quick to bash "your team" but will defend Kentucky and Calipari to the bitter end. BTW, shouldn't a happening guy like yourself be somewhere besides a UT message board on a friday night at 11 p.m.
Just finished dinner and a movie at home with fiance. Got a busy day tomorrow. I find it interesting that you think stating fact is defending someone.

I just don't understand why he is so quick to bash Tennessee but always gives Kentucky the benefit of the doubt. I mean, Kentucky will have the #1 and possibly #2 pick in the draft, along with 3 other first round picks and only made the elite eight. He will defend that team but not Tennessee. Something sounds fishy. I think Bruce Pearl might have slept with his girlfriend.
Avoid thinking. You'll only embarrass yourself and hurt the site.

Avoid thinking. You'll only embarrass yourself and hurt the site.

That was kinda witty (6/10) but it doesn't excuse the pearl bashing. Right or wrong is not the point. It is like you would rather see Pearl fail than Tennessee succeed. I mean, even a neutral observer would give Pearl the benefit of the doubt every once in a while, but you rarely do. But you will defend Calipari and UK at every opportunity? I don't get it.

That was kinda witty (6/10) but it doesn't excuse the pearl bashing. Right or wrong is not the point. It is like you would rather see Pearl fail than Tennessee succeed. I mean, even a neutral observer would give Pearl the benefit of the doubt every once in a while, but you rarely do. But you will defend Calipari and UK at every opportunity? I don't get it.
How is pointing out that Kentucky's history affords them the right to spit in the face of the rest of the league if they so choose defending them?

I dont see it as defending Calipari or UK at all. Just seems to be stating facts to me. I would also like to go out on a limb and say he probably has some support for UT considering he has 42,000 posts on UT's biggest message board. Just saying.

I dont see it as defending Calipari or UK at all. Just seems to be stating facts to me. I would also like to go out on a limb and say he probably has some support for UT considering he has 42,000 posts on UT's biggest message board. Just saying.

He may have 42,000 posts but only about 300 are positive. Even for a "tell it like it is, neutral" fan that ratio is out of whack.

Well positive, negative, or indifferent, thats all opinions he is intitled to just like you and me.

I just asked why he seemed to give UK the benefit of the doubt but not UT. My argument was even a neutral observer would give UT more credit than he does and I just wondered why. Of course he is entitled to his opinion.

Wow! Did you shake your pom poms while you typed that?

Although its rare, there is such a thing as being a troll on you're own teams forum. You fit the bill perfectly.

You fail to read facts for what they are, which is..... fact. Just because a UT fan points that out, doesn't constitute hatred for their own school. There are enough people in each teams fanbase delusional and one-sided enough to carry on the torch of idiocy and stupidity. Have fun running the marathon.

Way to be ballsy. ("I'm with him» (the big guy) )

He may have 42,000 posts but only about 300 are positive. Even for a "tell it like it is, neutral" fan that ratio is out of whack.

We could say his objectivity meter is broken. I'ma more fonderest' of "he hates pearl" tho. =)Iza jussa moeron tho.

Although its rare, there is such a thing as being a troll on you're own teams forum. You fit the bill perfectly.

You fail to read facts for what they are, which is..... fact. Just because a UT fan points that out, doesn't constitute hatred for their own school. There are enough people in each teams fanbase delusional and one-sided enough to carry on the torch of idiocy and stupidity. Have fun running the marathon.

You said I failed to read facts for what they are, but you failed to read period. I never said anything about who's right or wrong. As a matter of fact I could care less about the whole argument. I just wonder why he always gives UK the benefit of the doubt but criticizes UT. Like I said earlier a neutral observer gives UT more credit than he does.

Last edited:
Its like a little league parent who thinks EVERY call should go their way. Chances are, it'd be close to even on actual RIGHT calls. Not lopsided.

VN Store

Back