Oregon Kickoff Time

Oh man...this would be absolutely awesome...will be my first game of the year and I will be going NUTS!

Sorry, I cannot reveal my sources.

You could be correct, I'm not saying you aren't, but you come on here with 39 posts and claim these things, so you could see why people would have a hard time believing you. Many people do this every day, and 99% of it turns out to be wrong.

You'll just have to trust me on this one.

The game can't be on CBS b/c of their U.S. Open Tennis coverage. So, ESPN/ABC has that weekends games. ESPN2 is picking up the UT~Oregon game.

Including the phrase "my sources tell me" in a post is kind of like saying "I'm fabricating this so people will listen to me."

Well congrats, you got my attention on some level!

Hopefully I can get a plane ticket out for this one.

They should still feel the humidity even if the game is at 7, but a 3:30 matchup would drain those boys from the PacNW.

I would rather have a night crowd and the night humidity, than a hot day crowd and the humidity.

A night game for that game would be absolutley nuts...Oregon can think their little 50 K stadium is loud, but we would really show them whats up!

I would rather have a night crowd and the night humidity, than a hot day crowd and the humidity.

A night game for that game would be absolutley nuts...Oregon can think their little 50 K stadium is loud, but we would really show them whats up!

Its sad that their 50 is louder than our 100+

Well oregon has the 2nd highest decibel reading ever but i guarantee this is the loudest away game theyve played. the shear size and sea of orange can also be intimidating. especially at night

The game can't be on CBS b/c of their U.S. Open Tennis coverage. So, ESPN/ABC has that weekends games. ESPN2 is picking up the UT~Oregon game.

It also can't be on CBS because they kick off SEC coverage with the UT v. Florida game every year.

This is how you get into the sources business. Just read something a few minutes before everyone else does on a website that gets 2 hits a week and then just post it. Great Job OP.

Well oregon has the 2nd highest decibel reading ever but i guarantee this is the loudest away game theyve played. the shear size and sea of orange can also be intimidating. especially at night

I agree, Nate Costa will be running from Walls, Walker, Williams, Martin, and Hughes ALL NIGHT!!!!!!!!:rock::rock::rock:

JJ, D Myles, and Reveiz will be laying the wood on James as he sees stars!:rock::rock::rock:

Poole will have 200 yards on the pathetic Pac 10 D and Simms will look like his dad!:dance2::dance2:

Here's the rundown, as of May 11. All times are Pacific...

Sept. 11 at Tennessee, ESPN2, 4 p.m.
Sept. 25 at Arizona State, FSN, 7:30 p.m.
Oct. 2 vs. Stanford, ESPN, 8:15 p.m.
Oct. 21 vs. UCLA, ESPN, 6 p.m.
Oct. 30 at USC, ABC, 5 p.m.
Nov. 26 vs. Arizona, ESPN, 4 p.m.

4PM. not too bad. GBO!!!:rock::rock:

VN Store

Back