Game time for Sunday?

yoranguavol2

I know we have to take things one game at a time, but does anyone know if we win on Friday about what time the game on Sunday might be? I have family coming into town and would like to schedule our activities around the game if possible. Any help would be appreciated.

My guess is that CBS will wait to see what the Elite 8 matchups are before they schedule the times for the games, that way they can put the more attractive matchup in the better time slot

My guess is that CBS will wait to see what the Elite 8 matchups are before they schedule the times for the games, that way they can put the more attractive matchup in the better time slot

Just a complete GUESS, but I'd assume one game will tip around 12:30-1:00 and the other at 3:00-3:30.

CBS will set game times for Sunday around 10AM Saturday. I should have an email from CBS by 10. That's what time it was last week for the Sunday games.

trying to plan for the weekend, IF WE WIN TONIGHT, does anyone know what time we would play on Sunday?? thanks.

gbo bball vols!!!!!!!!!!!!

given Duke's draw, and the tendency for the big game to be featured 2nd on sunday's, I'd imagine that IF we win we'd almost surely play the 2pm game.

VN Store

Back