Cyrus Kouandjio
Hyattsville, MD (Dematha)
Ht: 6'7"
Wt: 322 lbs
40: 5.0 sec

Cyrus Kouandjio - Yahoo! Sports

Scout.com: Cyrus Kouandjio Profile

Cyrus Kouandijo - College Football Recruiting 2011 - ESPN

This guy has a very impressive offer list. Hopefully he's not a lock to Bama because of Arie. Shows Tennessee has offered. Go Vols!

Last edited:
I'm going to go ahead and call this one. He is a Bama LOCK. If DD pulls this kid then I will never question if he can recruit.

I wouldn't call this a Bama "lock". He's a heavy lean right now, but it's not a given that he follows his brother.

Bamafan, your going to get a good one is this guy. Better then his bro IMO....

If we get a Chris Leak type situation where Big Bro not happy with school so that may open the door for us. Doubt it but that the only situation I see us having a chance.

If we get a Chris Leak type situation where Big Bro not happy with school so that may open the door for us. Doubt it but that the only situation I see us having a chance.

I agree with you pastor. Another pitch we can throw out there is that we have IMMEDIATE playing time avaliable. That should get some of the highly ranked guys to look our way by itself.

P.S. Dont forget about MacLain in 2011. He is a Kid who bleeds orange and will be a stud OL for us. (going to be way to big for TE)

I agree with you pastor. Another pitch we can throw out there is that we have IMMEDIATE playing time avaliable. That should get some of the highly ranked guys to look our way by itself.

P.S. Dont forget about MacLain in 2011. He is a Kid who bleeds orange and will be a stud OL for us. (going to be way to big for TE)

Or we get both and have the best o-line in the SEC! :D

The whole thing with his brother was they wanted to go to a school together. Hes going to Bama.

Theres no such thing.

Gotta be able to block and Run. Guy has good speed for a Tight End, and can flat out truck people. Witten, Gates, Heap, heath miller, greg olsen are all 6'5 240-260. Maclain will be able to put some muscle on. IF he was going to be turned into a lineman, hed only be able to turn into a tackle. We already have tackles- Schofield, James, Fulton, douglas etc.

We just finished NSD and people are already calling out "lock" this and "lock" that. Have people learned nothing from the recruiting game?

Bama lock...lets go ahead and delete this thread so it doesn't last until next Feb with endless speculation leading up to disappointment...

People are saying lock for a reason. This is not the Sears brothers. These two said several times they intend on playing together.

VN Store

Back