'10 FL ATH Matt Elam

Yeah he's FSU in my opinion..... Kid is crazy and I think he wants attention and wants to set up an announcement at the game. I won't be surprised a bit if he goes to UF cause he's as crazy a recruit as there is this year. IMO

He hasnt told FSU that he has decommited, what he said to that UGA website was pure BS...Even the UF people i've talked to believe it was him just messin around with UGA.

Does this kid remind you of Fred Rouse...from a recruitment and attitude perspective that is?

IMO he should stay at FSU.......great talent but if his concerns are about meyers health, depth chart then why re-commit to UF? Dowling, Haden, Dorsey and having a shot at Riley, I'm thinking UF will manage without Matt......Rumor of the day: Uga people are saying that he spoke with Richt about rumor of Kirby Smart taking the DC job and him coming to UGA.

I figured we'd at least be in it, seeing how he was second guessing things, but we may have backed off and focused on other prospects. It sounds like there is too many people in his ear about where to go.

All these stories about decommitment are coming from the same source which is the UGA article which was bs his mom even said he's just having fun....Im not saying he's for sure going to FSU but nobody else besides that 1 article has said he decommited. Wouldnt suprise me if he ends up at FSU.

Link to story

IMHO he will end up at FSU. He's still in contact with our coaches, and for the most part has had very little contact with Meyer. The decommittment rumor stareted with the UGA site, and there hasnt been any other credible source that has confirmed that. He loves the attention, and just wants to add the drama like a lot of other kids on Sat.

This statement is totally false:

Heck, even if Elam enrolls early at UF, he could still drop out and sign with FSU on signing day.

VN Store

Back