UPDATE: Urban Meyer's resignation is now a leave of absence

Whether it was planned this way or not... The entire country has been talking about the gators for the past 24 hours non-stop. Plus this is in a recruiting "dead period". I have no clue if this will help recruiting or not, but it sure did get Florida exposure (as if they needed it).

Yeah, last night I joked with a UT co-worker this was all a ruse perpetrated by Meyer to show Kiffin how to properly generate media attention for your football program.

I think ESPN just raised their ad rates by 40% for this 4:00 special and 4:30 press conference.

Whether it was planned this way or not... The entire country has been talking about the gators for the past 24 hours non-stop. Plus this is in a recruiting "dead period". I have no clue if this will help recruiting or not, but it sure did get Florida exposure (as if they needed it).

exactly all that exposure, and he comes back. makes him look out of control

She better keep the 2 iron handy just in case she has to break the back window out of the SUV!

I blame it all on Eddie Munster. If he had not come back, Meyer would have never tried this.

Ok this is it I can't stand it... Please someone explain WHY this is good when a coach is coming back that is 5-0 against us. Please.

I can see it now. Meyer and Tebow go on a two year sabbatical together, only to announce in six months that they are madly in love with each other and are gonna move to San Francisco to open a string of sweetboy nightclubs.

"After consulting with my gynecologist...I have decided to return to the sidelines once the itch goes away"

as the great Vince Lombardi once said..."What the hell is goin on out there?!?!?!?!"

Ok well I don't care what the man is off the field, the thing is of what the hell kind of coach he is on the gridiron.

VN Store

Back