The Official Countdown to South Carolina vs. Tennessee Pregame Thread

robvols

Well, the Make Fun of South Carolina Thread Up already so I guess the countdown begins to the game on Halloween Night.

South Carolina barely survives against the 2-6, 0-5 Dores 14-10 behind Stephen Garcia's TD bomb to Alshon "Going To Be Putting Gas At A Gas Station In The Future" Jeffery early in the fourth quarter. The win puts the Cocks bowl eligible at 6-2. However, their performance was described as flat.
Gamecocks end skid in series with Commodores - NCAA Football - CBSSports.com Live GameCenter

As they once again proved the pundits wrong, Lane looks forward to his first meeting against Steve Spurrier since the infamous elevator incident at a SEC coaches function.

I hope this game starts AFTER we give out the candy. OH WAIT, the kids go trick or treating at malls now- that is if it is safe or not a dead mall.

glad to be looking forward and not crying about the last game we gave away. Lets focus on castrating the gamecocks!!

I'm ready for this one also. It will be my only trip to Knoxville this year and its against the team I have to hear the most about in a season. I hope we win 30-0, GO VOLS!!

To make fun of SC all we have to do is point out that they lost to Vandy in two consecutive seasons and scraped by them this year. I hope Kiffin & Co. beat Spurrier into retirement this weekend.

Yeah this one has been circled for me. I want to ass-r@&# So. Car.! Not in a sexual was but in a I AM PISSED OFF way.

I wish we were playing tomorrow so I can get this taste out of my mouth from yesterday.

The game is a big one for me, living down here in Gamecock country is tough enough...I need a win for my sanity.

One of my roomates went to USC...Dear Lord please let us win.

GO VOLS!

i'll give anyone a dollar if they take a picture of south carolina fans wearing their gameday stuff pumping gas. LOL it'd be hilarious to do it and show them on the jumbotron

now let's remember and give thanks were thanks is due. if it wasn't for steve and his cocks' we still would have randy sanders and phil, correct! but, still lets kick his cocks'.:dance2::rock:

Well, the Make Fun of South Carolina Thread Up already so I guess the countdown begins to the game on Halloween Night.

South Carolina barely survives against the 2-6, 0-5 Dores 14-10 behind Stephen Garcia's TD bomb to Alshon "Going To Be Putting Gas At A Gas Station In The Future" Jeffery early in the fourth quarter. The win puts the Cocks bowl eligible at 6-2. However, their performance was described as flat.
Gamecocks end skid in series with Commodores - NCAA Football - CBSSports.com Live GameCenter

As they once again proved the pundits wrong, Lane looks forward to his first meeting against Steve Spurrier since the infamous elevator incident at a SEC coaches function.

we will probably lose one more game, but with the improvment seen on the field you just can't complain.

Can't wait for tomorrow...here's to a good game and a victory:toast:

GO VOLS !!!

VN Store

Back