UGA having problems also

Neyland Law Vol

Check out the posts on this AJC article. UGA is also having problems. UT can win this game! :rock:

Did any of these UGA fans noticed that their “hard” or “tough” win opponent from last week lost at home to Oregon State and is last place in the Pac-10. ASU does NOT have a good defense even though that’s all you hear as an excuse for last week coming out of Athens. Now, another weekend of excuses for 13 points against a fair LSU team. Maybe Georgia offense isn’t that good….anyone think of that?

FIRE RICHT!!

Here’s the fix to all UGA’s problems: FIRE MARK RICHT!

Rivals ranks UGA’s classes as such for the last 6 years:

2009 – 6th
2008 – 7th
2007 – 9th
2006 – 4th
2005 – 10th
2004 – 6th

With this kind of talent where are the results? Yes, a couple of SEC titles are nice but today it’s “what have you done for me lately?” And he hasn’t done much lately. Your nemesis in Gainesville has 2 BCS titles in the last 3 years. Even The Mad Hatter has stumbled into 1. With Bama back on the scene and other teams on the rise it looks like UGA is moving back instead of forward.

Emptying the notebook . . . | UGA Sports

Here is a blog post at DOGSPORTS.com. They are scared of us - GO VOLS.

This Tennessee team scares the daylights out of me for a few reasons, including:

1) The Tennessee defense. Monte Kiffin has put food on the table for decades by convincing inexperienced quarterbacks to throw the ball to places that look fine, right up until a safety comes in and snatches it away. If there's a guy in the SEC who can take A.J. Green out of the game, it's Grandpa Kiffin. The fact that he has Eric Berry to help him only worries me more. Tennessee's front four has played excellent football this season, especially against the run. I worry about a reprise of last week's poor rushing effort.

2) The Tennessee Offense. Jonathan Crompton is a mess when he has to stay in the pocket and throw the ball. When he's allowed to roll out and play with a smaller field however, he's looked borderline competent. And the Tennessee rushing attack is more than competent: it's probably the best one we've seen all season. This offense matches up very well to take advantage of our shortcomings on defense. If Tennessee is allowed to play with a lead and not forced to put the ball in the air, things will get really tough for the good guys in a hurry.

3) The letdown factor. We just played a physical, emotional contest that ended in heartbreak. Now we'll go on the road into one of the toughest venues in the SEC, against a team and a fanbase starved for a win. The noonish kickoff helps, but I'm still worried that we could sleepwalk our way into a 3-3 record. Lose this game and 8-4 becomes difficult with Florida, Auburn and Tech still waiting down the road. I'm going to go watch The Poseidon Adventure again. Back Wednesday-ish, but remember to catch Kyle on Rocky Top Talk's podcast. It will be the most fun you can have while still being subjected to that song over and over again. Until later . . .

Last edited:
We definitely have a shot. I'm going to this game, I'd love to be there for the first SEC win in the Kiffin era (although I would trade the 1st win honors for a win last week).

Nothing confirmed but there are rumors that Caleb King has a broken jaw and will be out for a few weeks.

Doesn't matter. Crompton will give UGA at least 7 pts and that's enough for UGA to win. Sorry guys but the rough ride through the month of October is just beginning. Hold on tight, this place will be pandamonium by the end of the month.

Nothing confirmed but there are rumors that Caleb King has a broken jaw and will be out for a few weeks.

I heard this too, from a UGA guy in my office. He sounded like it wasn't a rumor.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

will not hurt them one bit.....we were going to see the freshman more anyway

853202.jpg

This is the hit = broken jaw.

Last edited:
Here is a link . . .

Injury sidelines King again

Anthony Dasher
UGASports.com

It's already been a tough season for running back Caleb King, who pulled his hamstring during the first week of preseason camp. Well, King is injured again. What happened and how long is King expected to be out? Check inside to find out the story.

Injury sidelines King again

Last edited:
We CAN win.. Its easy to look at the negatives, but our passing game has improved a little, whether you want to admit it or not. Still a long way to go, but its a start. Might sound a little too optimistic, but I can't help it. :) I've been looking forward to this game all year. My first time on the front row. Does anyone know if the view from Section T Row 1 will be obstructed by the tv guy driving up and down the sideline?

Hopefully UT D can shut down the UGA run and make them one demensional. Then EB and Co can collect some Cox passes and take them the other way.

watched UGA a few times....if we prevent AJ Green from taking over...this one will be close

GA goes as AJ does

Two points here. First, CBS Sports reports that UGA is 105th in the nation in rushing. That's our strength. Secondly, we've had a lot of adversity this week. Usually when that happens the rest of the players tend to ban together and fight harder. So, that being said, I think those are the two reasons we win this weekend....Go Vols

Didn't think we were going to the game, but it looks like we are. I can't decide whether to look forward to it or not.

It would light a FIRE under St. Richts hot seat if he loses to Kiffin this year. It would make the season an instant success if we can win this one!

It would light a FIRE under St. Richts hot seat if he loses to Kiffin this year. It would make the season an instant success if we can win this one!

It has been pointed out already, keep the ball out of AJ's hands = win

This.

Plus UT gets more recruits from the state of GA then any other state (other than TN) so this will be huge for recruiting as well.

The turning point. UT wins and builds confidence going into off week.

This.

Plus UT gets more recruits from the state of GA then any other state (other than TN) so this will be huge for recruiting as well.

The turning point. UT wins and builds confidence going into off week.

You're makin' me wanna go to that game. :nono:

this game is huge from a recruiting standpoint....we need to get back into georgia big-time....this staff is working on it

VN Store

Back