'10 FL ATH Matt Elam

Eh, it happens. You win some and you lose some. If we have to lose out on a guy like Matt Elam because of our depth chart then it means our depth chart is loaded right now. UF and USC are just on another level right now when it comes to recruiting and this is the downside to it.

That will eventually catch up to you so i wouldnt be to cocky:)

I just saw matt. He was on back of golf cart riding with some fine women.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

"At first I just wanted to take a look," Elam said. "But I saw things and talked to Monte. I saw how they used their safeties and they put them in a position to make plays. They do have a chance."

Elam and his discussion with Monte Kiffin not only have the Vols in a dogfight for the nation's second ranked safety, but Elam says Tennessee will be there until the end.

Sounds great. I needed to hear something good after last night. Hey LV, do you think there is a chance some commits are revealed like after the UCLA game, and if you do who do you think they could be?

Is he more likely to be a LB or a S in our defense? Seems like he could be a great cover-2 backer with his speed.

Sounds great. I needed to hear something good after last night. Hey LV, do you think there is a chance some commits are revealed like after the UCLA game, and if you do who do you think they could be?

I doubt it. They all just decided to commit out of the blue. It wasn't like we were waiting to release them at a bad time. Riley is the only one who even has a chance of committing after a visit this weekend. It wouldn't surprise me if James or Leifheit committed after next weekend...

Is he more likely to be a LB or a S in our defense? Seems like he could be a great cover-2 backer with his speed.

Safety. He's listed at 6'0" 200 lbs and in the rivals article he talks alot about coming in an being the next Eric Berry.

VN Store

Back