According to this article Tebow's injury was because of the Kiffin's lol

strongtower

Vols To The Walls
Meyer made the right call leaving Tebow in | Comcast.net

Comcast wouldn't let me copy and paste but here is where it talks about Kiffin. It looks like Kiffin is getting deep down into the Gator Nation and I tend to agree with this article. You don't keep a star qb in the game during a blowout just to pat stats unless your trying to build something.

Article says Florida might of won by the score but it looks like Kiffin is still getting the last laugh.

hxqalKiffin_bad_news.jpg

Last edited:
That sure is an interesting interpretation of that article. It was actually saying that Meyer and the Gators might have gotten sympathy from the college football world over Kiffin's coments if they had not won two BCS championships in the last 3 years. The article also doesn't share your position that the Kiffin's got over on Meyer:

Some pundits went as far as deeming father and son Kiffin as the victors in the Kiffin vs. Meyer chess match from two weks ago. Again, that's wrong. Florida did what they had to do to beat a conference rival by 10.How exactly did the Kiffins "win" that battle?

The article is essentially saying that UF has become like the Yankees of college football because of all the success and press they have received the past few years.

That sure is an interesting interpretation of that article. It was actually saying that Meyer and the Gators might have gotten sympathy from the college football world over Kiffin's coments if they had not won two BCS championships in the last 3 years. The article also doesn't share your position that the Kiffin's got over on Meyer:

The article is essentially saying that UF has become like the Yankees of college football because of all the success and press they have received the past few years.

You still posting here proves our point :eek:lol:

Go back to you SEC RANT and have fun with your little Gator butties there.:shaking2:

Good grief an editorial on Teabag's injury turns into yet another article on the Vols. Priceless

"How exactly did the Kiffins "win" that battle?"

It may have something to do with.. 1. Anytime you here or see anything written or said about the gators, the Kiffins and/or the Vols are mentioned as well. 2. You and other gators are still here trying to defend yourselves about eeevvverything.

Seriously. I speak for no one on this board but myself. Why do you Still care what we think or say about the gators, tebow or meyers. I don't know man, I would think there would be more important things for you to do.

As a college football fan, I do hope tebow has a full recovery. I don't wish serious harm on anyone.

Meyer made the right call leaving Tebow in | Comcast.net

Comcast wouldn't let me copy and paste but here is where it talks about Kiffin. It looks like Kiffin is getting deep down into the Gator Nation and I tend to agree with this article. You don't keep a star qb in the game during a blowout just to pat stats unless your trying to build something.

Article says Florida might of won by the score but it looks like Kiffin is still getting the last laugh.

hxqalKiffin_bad_news.jpg

The fact is that Meyer has consistently left his starters, Teebow included, in all their blowout games way too long, bound to catch up with him eventually. He does this so he can get these gaudy 50, and 60 point scores on everyone. And Lane Kiffin is a Jerk , right? So this isn't anything new. What goes around comes around. Karma can be a female dog ya know.

The fact is that Meyer has consistently left his starters, Teebow included, in all their blowout games way too long, bound to catch up with him eventually. He does this so he can get these gaudy 50, and 60 point scores on everyone. And Lane Kiffin is a Jerk , right? So this isn't anything new. What goes around comes around. Karma can be a female dog ya know.

Your totaly right, Urban was a jerk last year when the UT game was well over in the 4th and Urban wanted to pat his stats, I was hoping he would get his clock rocked for doing that crap.

VN Store

Back