UT vs. Auburn game time and TV?

I dont know im going to that game and i need to know soon. Hope its a night game!

I just checked both schools websites..I checked CBS/ABC/ESPN and none of those show us yet. They are all showing TBA.

Any thoughts on how well we will do against auburn not saying they are a great team but i think theyre probably better than ucla and they looked good on offense against WVU...

CBS has to make their pick before ESPN can.

That week has: LSU -n- Georgia, Alabama -n- Kentuck,
Ole Miss -n- Vandy playing too.

I predict CBS takes Tigers and UgA, Bama trip to Lex could be the ERT game, but FSN gets some games.

You'd think it gets the Deuce at least in Prime Time, not
sure what the national games are that week.

im pretty sure theyll announce it tuesday

That's usually when they do it. A night game would be amazing, but you're competing with UGA LSU, USC Cal, Ole Miss Vandy, Oklahoma Miami, FSU Boston College, for the notable matchups.

Any thoughts on how well we will do against auburn not saying they are a great team but i think theyre probably better than ucla and they looked good on offense against WVU...

Todd is still the QB... But they did look much better in the first three games than they did last year. I trust Monte to be ready for them though, they are Not Florida.

Thats why their offense looked good WVU has never had a great defense our defense wont give up more than 28 this year IMHO.....

Schedules | TV Times
Date Opponent Result
Sep. 5 W. Kentucky W 63-7
Sep. 12 UCLA L 15-19
Sep. 19 at Florida L 13-23
Sep. 26 Ohio 7:00pm
Oct. 3 Auburn TBA
Oct. 10 Georgia TBA
Oct. 24 at Alabama TBA
Oct. 31 South Carolina TBA
Nov. 7 Memphis TBA
Nov. 14 at Ole Miss TBA
Nov. 21 Vanderbilt TBA
Nov. 28 at Kentucky TBA

for that week, I would say...

SEC Network: Ole Miss @ Vandy 12:21 pm
ESPNU: Georgia Tech @ Miss. State 3:30 pm
CBS: LSU @ Georgia 3:30 pm
FSN: Alabama @ Kentucky 7:00 pm
ESPNU: South Carolina State @ South Carolina 7:30 pm
ESPN: Texas A&M vs. Arkansas (in Dallas) 7:45 pm
ESPN2: Auburn @ Tennessee 7:45 pm

Word at Auburn on Saturday was the 7:45 slot on ESPN2. Guess I will need a nap before the game...Auburn played one of those games Saturday and it was delayed for over an hour with weather....Finished at midnight.....See you at the Auburn/Tennessee game...It will be war at our house for another year....

VN Store

Back