Tennessee just proved they can win today if....

VolnTEARS?

The first drive proved they can win today if they continue to put the responsibility on the running backs and offensive line.

Of course and if the defense can hold. Looks like Florida is about to score again so the D has to step up.

But so far I loved the offensive scheme. Run run run...O-line blocking and keeping Crompton to short smart passes. They need to keep the responsibility for winning this game clearly on the running backs and offensive line and keep Crompton just staying within his abilities.

I think in the end Florida will have too much but if they continue pounding like they did on that first drive then we may have a shot at the end.

We'll see.

we would have them where we want them if we could cover kicks!!!! ill take kick coverage over great kick returns anyday.

Love Janzen Jackson!!! :eek:hmy: Think buttholes aren't getting tight in Gainesville?:rock:

Berry definitely a stud. They may have scored 2 or 3 times without that dude back there today.

Defense is holding ok considering who we're playing.

I'm just stoked that we're still in the game considering Vegas puts us down 28.

Amazingly fast first half!

If Jones was a great receiver like everybody thinks, we would be down 3. I think play action on first down from the four on the second FG would have been a TD.

Where is Brandon Warren and the fade there?

I keep cringing for that big play for the Gators, but it hasn't come yet. We just better not miss any tackles, or they could take it in for a big one.
Tennessee needs to find a way to put it in the end zone, and then just keep knocking them around on defense.
I'm so nervous/excited, I'll probably fall right asleep when this one is over.

There's no way we can make mistakes like Jones stepping out of bounds in the end zone before he catches the ball. Can't do that - can't do that! With his experience you cannot afford a bonehead mistake like that.

Why in the world are they trying to go downfield so Crompton can do what he does best which is throw picks. I want so badly to sing this kid's praises but he just throws interception after interception.

VN Store

Back