Disagree With Health Care, You’re a “Domestic Terrorist”

The Obamafool is well versed on domestic terrorism.

obama_the_fresh_prince_of_bill_ayers_tshirt-p235437637456513992trlf_400.jpg

Rather funny. Didn't he mandate his administration to stop calling actual terrorists, terrorists?

Call me naive, but I just can't believe this is true. If true, the writer better be fired and Obama better issue a huge apology (I won't hold my breath)

On Sept. 11th nonetheless.:no:

:boxing2:

Found another link about it saying this:

(Update #2: Several readers have asked us whether this posting on barackobama.com was “user-generated” rather than a staff posting. From what we can tell, this may have been the case. Nevertheless, members of ‘Organizing for America’ in Illinois, North Carolina, and possibly other states were invited to this event without filter. Anything under the ‘Organizing for America’ banner that is distributed en masse is accountable to those who run the President’s perpetual campaign.

Which is the problem with a perpetual campaign. When you have campaign organizers attempting to assist the White House message, you end up in this situation. If one American received one email that led them to believe that the President shared these views, that is one too many.

This was not an ill-advised comment on a blog, but rather an organizing activity that used hateful language to describe the opposition. The President and his political advisors should immediately denounce this language and continue to remove it from their website. And in the long run, they should discontinue the ‘Organizing for America’ website entirely to remove any suspicion that the President shares the views of its participants. There is a time for campaigning, and a time for leading. Now is the time for the President to lead.)

Obama’s Team Crosses the Rhetorical Line The Foundry

Puuuuuuulease the man was besties with Bill Ayers a domestic terrorist.

VN Store

Back