Brian Butler on Radio NOW!!!

aaronvol

google KGSO 1410...you can listen. I will fill you in as to what I hear...merge if needed.

is it already over? I've yet to hear anything about it...Some guy on the radio just informed listeners what streets the sheriffs dept. is on...hilarious...

They are stalling...tried to get a hold of Butler just a few minutes ago...still working on it.

Annoucers asking if Butler puts blame on Lane, his recent history, as part of the reason for NCAA to pile on UT. Butler says no and can't understand timimg.

Butler does not understand why they are only singling Bryce out on the tour. There was not a big issue with the NCAA per Butler's conversation with NCAA.

He gives kudos to Tennessee and says he has no idea exactly why the invesitgation is popping up again. Butler says that he understands that there are a ton of players (7)who were also on the tour...incliuding his brother arthur (who is not being checked out.)
Butler says that when they last talked to the NCAA there was no issue. He believes they are trying to cover tracks and he seems to have no clue as to the reason for new investigation.

Butler does not understand why they are only singling Bryce out on the tour. There was not a big issue with the NCAA per Butler's conversation with NCAA.

so Butler is saying he spoke to the NCAA prior to the trip? Hope he got a contact name

In all honesty...hearing the community perspective on Butler here in Wichita...he is a very well respected guy. I think, personally, he is very legit and legal in his dealings.

Question about money raised. There were not many sources for funding. Met with academic advisors and no one participated in camps. Based on idea of Ted Guinn. NCAA did not ask who donated all Withcita locals. Went in a van with 12 guys and stayed in cheap hotels. First year - FL, FL ST, UGA, GT, UAB, Ole MISS, Tulsa Ok, OK ST.

Out of all the people that came out to the BBQ, 5-6 people donated money...all people from Wichita...

Butler was asked what he would do differently if he could go back..."Nothing, raise more money for the tours"

What would Butler do different, raise more money and take more kids on tours to schools.

When asked what he would do differently he said he would raise more money so kids could see colleges. Says he doesnt want kids thinking IF they go to school, but WHEN they go to school.

No money came out of Butler's pockets to give to Bryce. Butler says he has 5 kids...can't afford to give out his money...lol

VN Store

Back