Eric Berry in AJC

EB definantly deserves all the attention and hype that he is getting, but I guarantee you he'd take a SEC and national title over the heisman any day of the week! but if he doesn't get either of those, hopefully he can exact peyton's revenge!

I have to hand it to the AJC they have given the vols tons of coverage this year.
They have passed the tennessean in vols coverage, they dont even have a beat writer anymore. Guess thats what i get for griping about B Mullen last year

i know it's been posted before, but can anyone give me woodson's stats that year in '97 compared to berry's last year?

from what i remember, besides one or two offensive touchdowns and the fact that he returned punts, berry's records destroyed woodson's (defensively).

Could EB actually spoil Tebow's chances by splitting the southern vote?

I will never get tired of reading about, or listening to, or hearing about Eric Berry.

I hope all three QB's have good years and split the votes from the ones who think it must be an offensive player. Then the intelligent voters will give it to the BEST PLAYER, Eric Berry.

if we can somehow win 10 games he'll havea good chance at winning it....how fitting would be for a DB to steal the heisman from a SEC QB, especially if we can beat FLA. and EB has a replay of the last time he was in the swamp (just the int) not the actual score

If he wants to beat Tebow out...He must Knock him out....:rock:

Not really but it would help us beat Florida!

Let's keep in mind that the Wolverines were 11-0 and on their way to winning the NC at the time of voting. Those are luxuries that Eric Berry will most likely not be afforded.

Woodson played CB. EB plays safety. Very very different positions. Woodson's stats weren't phenominal b/c teams didn't throw his way. You can't throw away from a safety.

Woodson was an incredible player, period. That said, i still think Manning deserved it.

VN Store

Back