Recovery.org

allvol123

This is the website that covers the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, signed by Obama. It has a job seach page to search for jobs created by this act. The only criteria I selected was "US", meaning every job in the US. I left occupation and agency unchecked. My search yielded a whopping 122 jobs. :eek:lol:

Wow, this economy will be gangbusters in no time. I guess part of me should be happy that there were only 122 positions offering government caretaking. Something tells me government payrolls will add many more jobs than this though. :sick:

yeah, the only people who actually believe the crapulus package is going to create private sector jobs are the nimrods addicted to the Obama Kool-Aid.

And, you were expecting..............what exactly?

The point is, BHO said that the unemployment would be 9.2%, MAXIMUM for the YEAR, if he did NOT get the stimulus package.
How smart does he look now?

The point is, BHO said that the unemployment would be 9.2%, MAXIMUM for the YEAR, if he did NOT get the stimulus package.

Well for a good many of us he looks as smart now as he looked at any other time since he emerged on the scene.

I thought it was just the economists that were saying something to that effect, not Obama himself.

Besides, from what I've seen and heard, most economists have been off on their predictions for the recession.

I thought it was just the economists that were saying something to that effect, not Obama himself.

Besides, from what I've seen and heard, most economists have been off on their predictions for the recession.

Just like Bush "jumped the gun" on the first go around.
BHO said that this round "could not wait".

Government in private business = FAILURE
(footnote - credit to OE)

why did we never hear about Bush's 5.6 or whatever... lowest in YEARS

This makes no sense. We actually redefined full employment in the Clinton admin, which immediately preceded Bush 2.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I guess the government will not lower my interest rate because it is below 6%.

Oh well.....

This is the website that covers the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, signed by Obama. It has a job seach page to search for jobs created by this act. The only criteria I selected was "US", meaning every job in the US. I left occupation and agency unchecked. My search yielded a whopping 122 jobs. :eek:lol:

I looked at some of the jobs and really wonder why they're on that site. The knowledge/qualification reqs for them put the positions out of reach for most Americans that are out of work.

they are his advisers

"Experts agree that if nothing is done, the unemployment rate could reach double digits," Mr. Obama said in a January 24 radio address. "If we do not act boldly and swiftly, a bad situation could become dramatically worse." The same month, his economic advisors released a report saying that, without the stimulus, unemployment would hit around 8.5 percent by April 2009, and 7.8 percent with it.

VN Store

Back