this is incredible. hussein is an idiot.

seriously, no need. Uncle Sam paid for a fabulous undergrad education for a backwoods, brainless clown like me to get a very good education. Then they trained me to fly helicopters that shoot back and they let my fly them 5 feet off the trees, in formation, under night vision systems.

Frankly, I have plenty of thanks to give to America and I do so quite often (though admittedly, my thanks has fallen off a bit since Jan 21.

Good post.

seriously, no need. Uncle Sam paid for a fabulous undergrad education for a backwoods, brainless clown like me to get a very good education. Then they trained me to fly helicopters that shoot back and they let my fly them 5 feet off the trees, in formation, under night vision systems.

Frankly, I have plenty of thanks to give to America and I do so quite often (though admittedly, my thanks has fallen off a bit since Jan 21.

If I had to do it all over again, I would have joined and let the military pay my way through school. Working two jobs and going to school full time sucked big time. That, and past military experience helps your career tremendously with the work I do.

If I had to do it all over again, I would have joined and let the military pay my way through school. Working two jobs and going to school full time sucked big time. That, and past military experience helps your career tremendously with the work I do.

Joining is one way to go, but I wouldn't have done it that way. I wouldn't go back to USMA again either, but it has been good for me.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Talk to John McCain about how torture comes back to haunt you. Those of you crying for blood need to think long and hard about the ramifications of a state that is willing to torture. Don't be blinded by the immediacy of the current situation. Think long term.

geez LG i never thought you were a douche

Talk to John McCain about how torture comes back to haunt you. Those of you crying for blood need to think long and hard about the ramifications of a state that is willing to torture. Don't be blinded by the immediacy of the current situation. Think long term.

torture? keeping someone up for hours isn't torture. cutting off fingers and drilling into eye sockets is torture. hitting and beating is torture. scaring a prisoner into thinking he's being drowned isn't torture.

how many people did America torture pre 9/11?

how al queda members did we torture pre 9/11?

how many times did we try to kill bin ladin before 9/11

please explain to me how torturing now will cause ramifications. we have thousands dead from 9/11 and we did nothing (expect have American troops on arabic soil and support israel) to cause them to bomb us. that's bs.

long term, we can't get into a position where we have to get info from any bad guy. secure our borders, stop the PC concerning terrorist profiling.

Last edited:

I'm thinking long-term. I'm thinking if we follow Obama's foreign policy for too long this country won't be long-term.

I'm thinking long-term. I'm thinking if we follow Obama's foreign policy for too long this country won't be long-term.

Perhaps Obama and Holder will extend their prosecutions to include members of congress???

dennisblairfinal.jpg

Blair’s letter reportedly states that members of Congress repeatedly signed off on enhanced interrogation methods such as waterboarding.

That revelation comes from an article posted Wednesday on WeeklyStandard.com by senior writer Stephen F. Hayes, who reveals that Adm. Dennis Blair, President Obama’s national intelligence director, circulated a letter within the intelligence community last week that could prove embarrassing to both Democrats and the Obama administration.

Blair’s letter was distributed April 16, the same day the president released portions of newly declassified internal memos describing in detail how the interrogations were to be performed.

Obama has been widely criticized by former Vice President Dick Cheney and others for holding back information that shows how successful the enhanced interrogations were in disrupting al-Qaida operations, including attacks against U.S. citizens.

VN Store

Back