this is incredible. hussein is an idiot.

Obama: Torture memos show we 'lost our moral bearings' - now Bush officials could be prosecuted | Mail Online

so now he wants the AG to go after former bush officials because of the so called torture methods.

Where did he say he wants to the AG to go after Bush officials? He said it would simply be up to the AG to bring charges, while he also specifically said he wasn't interested in looking back, only forward.

With regards to charging Bush officials, I bet this goes nowhere.

its ridiculous in the first place to say that we shouldn't use torture. ask the americans that have had their heads cut off if they mind us torturing them. oh wait....you can't. i'm sorry i didn't know we should have a dang 5 star hotel for them.

Where did he say he wants to the AG to go after Bush officials? He said it would simply be up to the AG to bring charges, while he also specifically said he wasn't interested in looking back, only forward.

With regards to charging Bush officials, I bet this goes nowhere.

lol. opening it up to the AG is the same as hussein prosecuting them himself. the AG is hussein's lap dog.

Last edited:
i love the argument from the aclu that like 1 in 5 aren't terrorists. ummm then what about the other 80%?

We should have just shot them in the head after we got what we wanted.

Maybe I am totally off base here but shouldn't the American Civil Liberties Union be worried about the civil liberties of Americans, not the imagined rights of terrorists? Where were they when Americans heads were being cut off? I can't imagine a right more worthy of defending than life.

Maybe I am totally off base here but shouldn't the American Civil Liberties Union be worried about the civil liberties of Americans, not the imagined rights of terrorists? Where were they when Americans heads were being cut off? I can't imagine a right more worthy of defending than life.

Yes...

My first thought when I posted this response was that (my repsonse) is what most of Obama's totalitarian heroes would have done. It really doesn't leave much room for lawsuits. Not from the suspect anyway.

to the ACLU, the only lives worth defending are those of scumbags like Mumia Abu Jamal.

cartoon13.jpg

090420rosabrooks.jpg

Rosa Brooks, influential defense department liberal, Soros flag waving wag, compliments of Obama- "Thanks to U.S. policies, al-Qaida has become the vast global threat the administration imagined it to be in 2001."

I suppose she completely overlooks the American embassy bombings in Africa and numerous other radical muslim terrorist activity stretching over the past half century.

napolitano004.jpg

The law abiding taxpayer and military veteran are the enemies!!!

Rightwing extremism in the United States can be broadly divided into those groups, movements, and adherents that are primarily hate-oriented (based on hatred of particular religious, racial or ethnic groups), and those that are mainly antigovernment, rejecting federal authority in favor of state or local authority, or rejecting government authority entirely. It may include groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration.

SurrenderSeal.jpg

PingJH2.jpg

Talk to John McCain about how torture comes back to haunt you. Those of you crying for blood need to think long and hard about the ramifications of a state that is willing to torture. Don't be blinded by the immediacy of the current situation. Think long term.

Talk to John McCain about how torture comes back to haunt you. Those of you crying for blood need to think long and hard about the ramifications of a state that is willing to torture. Don't be blinded by the immediacy of the current situation. Think long term.
seriously? Which foreign fighting force believes that there is another one out there that won't do what necessary to extract information?

I'm not trying to change your mind. Don't think that's likely. Just asking you to think about it.

I'm not trying to change your mind. Don't think that's likely. Just asking you to think about it.
As a former soldier that flew in harm's way and made others pay for shooting at me, I can tell you that I understand the ramifications of our actions and am perfectly comfortable with them. Pretending that our using kid gloves will convince the world to do so (especially wrt these religious lunatics) in return is near Obama-esque in absurd pacifism.

As a former soldier that flew in harm's way and made others pay for shooting at me, I can tell you that I understand the ramifications of our actions and am perfectly comfortable with them. Pretending that our using kid gloves will convince the world to do so (especially wrt these religious lunatics) in return is near Obama-esque in absurd pacifism.

Thank You BPV!

Thank You BPV!
seriously, no need. Uncle Sam paid for a fabulous undergrad education for a backwoods, brainless clown like me to get a very good education. Then they trained me to fly helicopters that shoot back and they let my fly them 5 feet off the trees, in formation, under night vision systems.

Frankly, I have plenty of thanks to give to America and I do so quite often (though admittedly, my thanks has fallen off a bit since Jan 21.

VN Store

Back