'09 GA LB Dexter Moody

Because it is past the time to sign scholarship papers by the NCAA rules. I think it was like March 16(not sure though on the date)

Every team needs it's wild animals. You just got to keep them caged until showtime.

undisciplined guys don't seem to do too well around here anymore. I he can make it through the Kiffin gauntlet here then he might be worth keeping around. The environment at UT these days sounds like it is a
Lot tougher than before.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Ex-UGA LB recruit planning to attend Tennessee’s spring game
Georgia coach Mark Richt granted ex-UGA LB recruit Dexter Moody an “unconditional” release, meaning he could play for any school. Moody told the AJC he could end up playing for Lane Kiffin at Tennessee.

Moody said he was invited to Tennessee’s Orange and White game on Saturday by Volunteers assistant Lance Thompson. “Me and my dad are planning on going up there,” Moody said. “They talked liked they were going to offer me a scholarship. They just want to meet me in person and everything.”

The 6-foot-2, 210-pound Moody said he was invited to Tennessee’s Orange and White game on Saturday by the Volunteers. ”Me and my dad are planning on going up there,” Moody said. “They talked liked they were going to offer me a scholarship. I don’t know. I guess we’ll see. They just want to meet me in person and everything.”

“Coach Thompson said they need some linebackers really bad,” Moody said. “I’m definitely very interested in Tennessee. It wouldn’t be bad to go there and be able to play against Georgia every year. That would be something, taking out some of my feelings against the team that released me. I think it would be fun.”

Moody is ranked as the nation’s No. 8 outside linebacker by Scout, and No. 17 by Rivals.

I think it is embarrassing that we would take him on

He has a LONG, LONG rap sheet from not just his team but his city and anyone around him will tell you that. Whether it is constant fights, threats, missing meetings, etc....nothing new, by the way

The fact that Richt cut loose completely so early says something when they keep on people like Odell Thurman and others.

The fact that Richt cut loose completely so early says something when they keep on people like Odell Thurman and others.

What makes me concerned more than UGA letting him go is why UF or Bammer hasn't sniffed at him since he was let go... They both were after him before, why not now?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back