Ranking the SEC coaches: Who is the most irritating

Any ranking of this nature that doesn't have Saban at #1 in a huge landslide is an absolute waste of paper.

Wow, somebody else picking on Lane Kiffin, I never would have guessed. If he is going to put Lane's NFL record in there why not Steves and Nicks.

UF stomped Georgia and called timeouts to rub it in and yet Jawjuh people hate Lane more than Urban. That's a total joke.

W/L record for the top 6 most irritating coaches at their respective schools: 216 - 72.

W/L record for the 6 least irritating coaches at their respective schools: 72 - 109

Case closed.

SEC Coaches formerly coaching in the NFL:

Spurrier (WAS) 12-20
Petrino (ATL) 3-10
Saban (MIA) 15-17
Brooks (STL) 13-19

Combined: 43-66

Sounds like a truly identifiable measure of collegiate success. Bill Belichick would've only been able to squeeze one more win out of the craptastic Oakland Raiders than Lane Kiffin.

If Saban, Urban, Spurrier, Petrino, and Lessie Boy aren't 1-5 (in no particular order) then this guy has no merit and is obviously not an SEC fan.

The AJC can't get enough of bashing UT and CLK. It is hilarious and I love it. I hope very team in the SEC hates us! The AJC clowns are very nervous about UT now. Richt can't win the big one, does that sound familiar?:lolabove:

W/L record for the top 6 most irritating coaches at their respective schools: 216 - 72.

W/L record for the 6 least irritating coaches at their respective schools: 72 - 109

Case closed.

Exactly, were CPF still here, he would be steadily making his way up to #12. . .its easy to like someone when you're beating them. . .

SEC Coaches formerly coaching in the NFL:

Spurrier (WAS) 12-20
Petrino (ATL) 3-10
Saban (MIA) 15-17
Brooks (STL) 13-19
Boy Wonder (oak) 5-15
Combined: 48-81

Sounds like a truly identifiable measure of collegiate success. Bill Belichick would've only been able to squeeze one more win out of the craptastic Oakland Raiders than Lane Kiffin.

fyp :p

I demand a recount!!

How dare they put a 30-something-year-old kid ahead of Coach Saban in the most hated rankings??!

Oh.. wait a minute... it's "most irritating"... Well, in that case...

1 Urban Meyer in a landslide
2 Nick Saban--slimy in everything he does
3 Mark Richt--has already started complaining about Kiffin also

The entire conference will implode with hatred if Kiffin somehow pulls out a win against Bama and Florida this year.

I find it hilarious that the best insult people can come up with for Kiffin is Lame Kitten. I've gotta agree with Miles, Meyer, Saban, Petrino, and Spurrier in the 1-5 spots.

VN Store

Back