The Official 'VN, Chattanooga Chapter' Thread

So lets talk Chattanooga urban legends.. anybody every hear of the one that involved a weatherman, a cat and the emergency room?

Ah, that would be Darryl Wayne.

I heard he was in an accident of some sort, something about being rear-ended at Allen Gold's.

Life long Chattanooga resident that moved to N GA 5 years ago.

So lets talk Chattanooga urban legends.. anybody every hear of the one that involved a weatherman, a cat and the emergency room?

was it a cat or some kind of a mole like hamster creature? i don't think i ever got the clear story on what happened to that guy. but thanks for bringing up that up, i would have forgotten all about that until i saw that episode of south park again.

was it a cat or some kind of a mole like hamster creature? i don't think i ever got the clear story on what happened to that guy. but thanks for bringing up that up, i would have forgotten all about that until i saw that episode of south park again.

a great adventure is wating here for you,, lemmiwinks, lemmiwinks

Any of you old enough to remember doing the David's/Brass Register/Yesterday's trifecta on a friday night?.... followed by a late night burger at George's of course.

Ah, good times...

Too young to go to BR in it's heyday, or is it haydey, or hayday? Anyway, I used to shop at Loveman's and Miller's when I worked downtown (late 80's), right out of high school and only had myself to spend money on, lol. Good times.

BTW Noogan's come see me at The College Station in hamilton place mall and i can help you out with a little discount if you mention the VN

workin for the ice company a few years back i was drivin down rossville blvd and there is a place called "puss n boots"

VN Store

Back