New High Resolution UT Desktop Background

dickens821

Very simple, but that's how I like things. Hopefully some other people can enjoy it:

sv3sew.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know why, but it didn't have good resolution on my desktop whether I tiled it, centered it, or stretched it.

Now that's what I'm talkin' about. Vol fan doing something for his Vol fan brothers..

cudos dickens...

VERY NICE change of pace from the troll nega-crap that's been clogging the board lately

by the way, what is a cudo??

:lol: I used the eyedropper to get the color from an image of Pantone 151. Not my fault if GIMP didn't do it right :)

Think about the whole orange 151 deal, does UT not have the largest variation of shades of their school's color? I mean you see every shade of UT stuff. Not like it's a real problem, but it's just my opinion.

Or do all schools feel this way?

Think about the whole orange 151 deal, does UT not have the largest variation of shades of their school's color? I mean you see every shade of UT stuff. Not like it's a real problem, but it's just my opinion.

Or do all schools feel this way?

It's definitely that way with most schools.

I agree. The 151 might be slightly darker than I expected the "official" orange to be. Our home jerseys don't seem that dark. But then again, the color can look very different depending on what TV you are watching on :lol: But even when you see the unis in person, sunlight will have an effect on how they look.

I'm using this at work now, since the basketball schedule background hasn't been updated in like forever.

Very nice. The blackberry has a new home screen...
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back