Je'Ron Stokes

Anyone think he may take that visit to GA and stop by on his own accord to UT? for an Unofficial? I would think he is driving. I may be wrong.

rumors going around that he is contacting other UM commits and talking about what they will do in Ann Arbor together

building relationships with coaches...not recruiting kids to Michigan...""It's getting late and I have a good relationship with Tennessee, Michigan and Illinois. This is the toughest decision I've ever had to make. It's going to be one of those three."

here's the down-low people...even the insiders don't know how anything is going to go down. All the kids are keeping their hand close to the chest and we're all going to have to be patient.

here's the down-low people...even the insiders don't know how anything is going to go down. All the kids are keeping their hand close to the chest and we're all going to have to be patient.

This time of year always drives me crazy with suspense.

Thank you for that Eric.
I wouldnt get too excited. After the in home on wednesday he feels better about the Hill, but I still think little brother is in play here. It will come down to CLK's offer to MS or not. If CLK's says no thanks to MS, then its all about the Zooker.

Thank you for that Eric.
I wouldnt get too excited. After the in home on wednesday he feels better about the Hill, but I still think little brother is in play here. It will come down to CLK's offer to MS or not. If CLK's says no thanks to MS, then its all about the Zooker.

Does the Stokes family think Malik is NFL material at QB? I'd say Je'ron has a much better shot of being an NFL WR. I don't see Kiffin offering Malik as a QB but I can't see why he wouldn't be able to be persuaded that his future might be brighter at another position. I

Thank you for that Eric.

I could see CLK offering MS but not to play QB.

I think its possible Kiffin would offer MS a scholly as a WR or another position. I think the problem is Malik wants to play QB in college.

malik will not be offered as a qb at TN....if malik and family is dead set on him playing qb in college jeron will not come to TN

all there is to it

VN Store

Back