Neyland-Fulmer Stadium

Mason72

Vol Fan not a UK Fan.. vg
I have been ready for a change. However like most UT fans the news conference made me feel awful at least until the Wyoming game.

I think the fans and University should honor Fulmer for what he has done for UT football. What do you think?

I have been ready for a change. However like most UT fans the news conference made me feel awful at least until the Wyoming game.

I think the fans and University should honor Fulmer for what he has done for UT football. What do you think?

No!!!!!!!

Not that way.

Fulmer has a street named after him in front of the stadium, and thats more than most. I don't see a Majors, Battle, Dickey or Joe Johnson anywhere, shouldnt they be given respect to? Fulmer was fired, you don't fire someone and then name the stadium after him.

:stop:Hows about we name the counter at Krispy Kreme in his honor

Fulmer has a street named after him in front of the stadium, and thats more than most. I don't see a Majors, Battle, Dickey or Joe Johnson anywhere, shouldnt they be given respect to? Fulmer was fired, you don't fire someone and then name the stadium after him.

actually Majors and Joe Johnson both have streets named after them also, don't think Dickey does though...but stilll

absolutely No to Fulmer stadium, no no no no no

This is the house the General built and he alone should stay on it, I like Fulmer but no...maybe they can make a statue of him or somethin but naming the field after him absolutely not

He already has a street. Maybe add a scholarship in his name. DO NOT do anything with the name of our legendary stadium.

A guy shouldn't have a stadium named after him if he can't even defeat Wyoming in said stadium.

actually Majors and Joe Johnson both have streets named after them also, don't think Dickey does though...but stilll

absolutely No to Fulmer stadium, no no no no no

This is the house the General built and he alone should stay on it, I like Fulmer but no...maybe they can make a statue of him or somethin but naming the field after him absolutely not
I was referring to the name of the stadium. I meant I didnt see Majors, Johnson or Dickey's name on the stadium.

How about renaming the indoor practice facility after Fulmer. He was more concerned about reviewing film and "practicing like heck" so what more fitting facility to adorn his name?

Not right away, but after the dust settles from this messy divorce and few years down the road I think honoring him in a big way like this would be appropriate. Maybe not Neyland-Fulmer Stadium, how about Shields-Watkins-Fulmer Field?

Not right away, but after the dust settles from this messy divorce and few years down the road I think honoring him in a big way like this would be appropriate. Maybe not Neyland-Fulmer Stadium, how about Shields-Watkins-Fulmer Field?

:lolabove::no:

VN Store

Back