List of 100% Gas Filling Stations (No Ethanol)

odbowles

Volaholic
I was wondering if we could try to put together a list of all the 100% pure gas filling stations in and around Knoxville. I have a problem with the post cat O2 sensor in my Wrangler when using blended gas and recently I have began having problems with my weedeater as well. I just read this article (Mechanics see ethanol damaging small engines - Consumer news - MSNBC.com) talking about issues with Ethanol. I would like to have a comprehensive list of stations that do not use it so I would have some options in mind no matter where I might need to fill up.

The only 2 stations I know of for sure advertising 100% pure gas are the Citgo and Exxon stations near the duck pond in Fountain City, around the area of the old Target and Litton's restaurant.

I believe the BP on Northshore off of Pellissippi is 100%... Let me know if I am wrong... I have also been filling up my '01 Wrangler there since I have had it and haven't had any problems.

All stations in Oregon are required to use an ethanol blend. :-/ it sucks.

When can we get rid of this whole thing? I think everybody realizes by now that ethanol used on a large-scale only has down-sides.

Luckily I reprogrammed the engine in my car to run on a set fuel map, without the use of any O2 sensors.

All stations in Oregon are required to use an ethanol blend. :-/ it sucks.

When can we get rid of this whole thing? I think everybody realizes by now that ethanol used on a large-scale only has down-sides.

Luckily I reprogrammed the engine in my car to run on a set fuel map, without the use of any O2 sensors.
There are still major proponents of it out there, and I really don't understand why. The effect it has had on the food market is reason alone to kill ethanol as a viable renewable resource.

VN Store

Back