The NHL thread (Buffalo, well at least you are not Cleveland)

UTvol1fn

Rub A Dub Dub
Hockey is the fastest and most exciting sport indoors. where are all the hockey fans??

I'm a fan of live hockey. Aside from that I don't care much and you're on a board focused on Tennessee. Hockey and Lax just ain't all that around them thar parts.

i know i know...i'm excited to be able to go to several predators games this season. it is hard to follow during the season, but probably the best live sport to witness

Well, you just started a thread, but I doubt there will be enough interest for a forum. Go to "search this forum" and search for predators. A few threads will pop up.

detroit_red_wings_1995.gif

I will second the need for a hockey forum. I would try my best to keep it alive. But we could just pick a hockey thread to keep alive even though I am not a Preds fan per say.

I don't understand hockey well enough to get into it. I have been to a few games but most of it made no sense to me. It was like soccer only with sticks.

I'm a hockey fan. A Thrashers fan now, unfortunately.

One thread would probably suffice. Not a lot of interest on this board.

i never can figure out why it's not more popular. to me, it's the best of it all.

you have the brutality of football combined with the footwork of soccer combined with the hand eye coordination of baseball. the only thing i don't think you can draw a similarity to is basketball.

i never can figure out why it's not more popular. to me, it's the best of it all.

you have the brutality of football combined with the footwork of soccer combined with the hand eye coordination of baseball. the only thing i don't think you can draw a similarity to is basketball.

Me neither. I think people just don't give it a chance. I didn't give hockey a chance for a long time but as soon as I did I got addicted. If that's not it then maybe some people are just missing the hockey gene.

Ill be at the Blues/Red Wings game wed... dont know anything about hockey but im excited to see it live 10 rows off the ice

I'm a fan of live hockey. Aside from that I don't care much and you're on a board focused on Tennessee. Hockey and Lax just ain't all that around them thar parts.
Samesies. Minor League Hockey live is the most fun I have ever had at a sporting events. It was the craziest thing I have ever seen. I went to a 16 man brawl and then a hockey game broke out.

Ill be at the Blues/Red Wings game wed... dont know anything about hockey but im excited to see it live 10 rows off the ice

You're in for a good game. STL is much improved this year with a lot of good young players. And of course the red wings are the red wings.

VN Store

Back