LG takes his ball and goes home and then brings it back

LG, i agree with tilidie... You are someone here i absolutely respect, and someone's posts i notice and enjoy reading, even if they are.. right about things that upset me...

Just stay, or i'll fight you or something.

won't you feel sad when you know there is a big discussion and someone just posted "man, i bet LG would've had good input here..."

FWIW, I don't view us as antagonists. You know I enjoy the back and forth.

IMO, we get along fine, but I'd certainly never let you think that. It's who I am.

Get over it, hitch up your jorts and get back in there. You're a part of the fabric of this joint as much as anyone else is, but don't expect us to make that plain on a regular basis.

Here again, I'm gonna cry.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

This just totally ruined your "Henceforth" thread.

:no:

I'll do my best, and even though I don't own a pair of jorts and don't wear Tebow pajama's I can handle the jokes, and would also love to talk some football

Me saying that wasn't a shot at you at all.. you were mentioned in the post, but i was referring to the trolls. My fault, not a negative thing towards you a bit.

I used to wonder why LG posted so much here... then I looked at some of the Gator boards and figured it out.

You know you'll be back.

Alright, I've clearly taken myself too seriously.

Mods, can you do me a favor and delete the thread? Its kind of embarrassing my saying I'm going to leave and then not...

Mods, can you do me a favor and delete the thread? Its kind of embarrassing my saying I'm going to leave and then not...

Hell no MODS!!! Leave it up...embarrassing him is what this week is all about. Make it a sticky.

Let's just pretend this never happened... Carry on, my reptile friend.

you know you enjoyed my mea culpa. I take it all back (except the hitch up your jorts part, which was exceptionally clever).
Posted via VolNation Mobile

LG, i know you aren't leaving, it isn't allowed but...
why would you?

VN Store

Back