Manti Te'o

new article on VQ/rivals about us chasing him...

I can't read it, but do we actually have any shot at this guy?

whats his top five look like ??
he's gonna be hard to pull from USC..
they breed LB's with hard names to pronounce who are 5 stars

doesn't have a top 5. but i think we're in pretty good shape with him. mentioned his relationship with the Mapu family. will take his mission trip after his first year of college.

doesn't have a top 5. but i think we're in pretty good shape with him. mentioned his relationship with the Mapu family. will take his mission trip after his first year of college.

So, this means he will come and then leave for a couple of years like Mapu did? Mapu was never the same when he came back. He was much better before he left, IMO.

Last edited:
he looks like legit linebacker but leaving after his 1st year then doing a mission w/e that is for 2 years i dunno rather take askew n telfort then have a guy miss 2 yrs in the middle of there college career.

So, this means he will come and then leave for a couple of years like Mapu did? Mapu was never the same when he came back. He was much better before he left, IMO.

From what a couple of my friends that went to BYU tell me, this happens a lot with guys that go on mission trips. They just never get back the same fire and passion for football that they once had.

I just dont see this kid ending up on the Hill. Did you want me to tell that to Patrick Turner as well?

I would rather have players that are ready to step in and play a year from college, don't want a repeat of Mapu.

With over 30 scholarship offers to choose from, the 6-foot-2, 225-pound Te'o has been juggling his responsibilities on the field with the recruiting process that never stops nipping at his heels. "It's starting to heat up," he said of the process. "I just made my Top-5. It's UCLA, USC, Stanford, Notre Dame and BYU." Te'o will officially visit UCLA this coming weekend, as the Bruins host Arizona.

i have to say i didn't see that one coming. It seems like CJH is builing a good program there.

VN Store

Back