July 28th BBQ Weekend Visitor List *Sticky*

Hi guys. I'll keep this list up to date. Mods please sticky.

BBQ Visitors

Cormontae Hamilton ★★★
Elijah Simmons ★★★
Tyus Fields ★★★★
Melvin Mcbride ★★★
Jordan Huff ★★★
Jackson Lampley ★★★★
Savion Williams ★★★ JUCO
Wanya Morris ★★★★★
Jaylen McCollough★★★★

Potential Visitors
I will edit this list as we learn more but for fun I'll list them

Quavaris Crouch ★★★★★
Devin Bush ★★★★
Ramel Keyton ★★★★
Warren Burrell ★★★

Maurer will be there too

Reactions: 1 person
three-star rising senior tight end sean brown of coosa high school in rome, ga., told govols247 that he's scheduled to return to tennessee this week to attend the vols' cookout on saturday.

The 6-foot-5, 245-pound brown will be one of several tennessee commitments in attendance for the event, along with five-star offensive tackle wanya morris, four-star wide receiver ramel keyton, three-star quarterback brian maurer and three-star defensive tackle elijah simmons, among others.

I just went through that article. I believe all of the visitors they have are listed in the OP except for Small so that’s why I posted his thread.

I was just making a general statement. I appreciate you letting me know who 247 has coming. VQ taking their time. I wonder if they are waiting to confirm a big fish or something :unsure:

I was just making a general statement. I appreciate you letting me know who 247 has coming. VQ taking their time. I wonder if they are waiting to confirm a big fish or something :unsure:

Lol my bad. I meant to quote the next post not yours. Yeah VQ doing their normal feet dragging with visitor lists. They don’t like being wrong if a kid changes plans. List probably won’t be out until war room.

Lol my bad. I meant to quote the next post not yours. Yeah VQ doing their normal feet dragging with visitor lists. They don’t like being wrong if a kid changes plans. List probably won’t be out until war room.

Appreciate both of y'all, Ron and Gucci.

Anybody know the specifics of what all the weekend will entail?

Where is the actual BBQ? Other events planned? Boats & Hoes?

Anybody know the specifics of what all the weekend will entail?

Where is the actual BBQ? Other events planned? Boats & Hoes?

You don't wanna know bro.

giphy.gif

Love this lineup. Definitely got the beef. If, big if, we can beat WVU, South Carolina, and either Florida or Mizzou, close out all the others i.e. Vandy, Charlotte, ETSU, and UTEP, I am thinking will pull a couple of these young men into the UT commit column.

Will they be serving Memphis style BBQ or that North Carolina vinegar based BS?

It better be Memphis style is all I've got to say....

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back