Automobilia etc....

My wife and I have a bakery and do events and things where we sell our items- no prep on site, everything done in our shop.

I'm looking at one of those little kei trucks, a Suzuki Carry, to put a little selling stand on the back. It fits the 'cutesy' vibe she wants and will draw attention, and I've seen ramen shops on wheels in Japan like that.

Does anyone else have any experience with those kinds of vehicles?

If your in Knoxville the guys at a guy and a garage off of clinton hwy put an ls3 in a scout with coil over suspension and all kinds of stuff. It was a really neat build, looks almost original/stockish but upon closer inspection everything was custom

Memphis. Have seen a few. There is a company that takes a TJ or JK frame and customizes it so a Scout II can fit on a modern frame.

Sweet! Bullitt 50th Anniversary Edition.

It needs more cooling because the Bullitt turns the heat up on the burly bent-eight’s performance courtesy of an intake manifold cribbed from the Shelby GT350, 87-millimeter throttle bodies, and a recalibrated powertrain control module. These changes result in a total of 480 horsepower, or 20 more than the run-of-the-mill Mustang GT, and help the Bullitt achieve a top speed of 163 mph—8 mph more than the Mustang GT. Torque holds steady at 420 lb-ft, and a six-speed manual is the sole transmission offered.

Attachments

• 2019-ford-mustang-bullitt-inline1-photo-700182-s-original.jpg
    2019-ford-mustang-bullitt-inline1-photo-700182-s-original.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: 3 people
That's a beautiful car.

I was watching the movie last night. Could not remember the engine size in the original Bullitt Mustang, so I Googled it and found this little gem.

The anniversary Bullitt doesn't have the horses of a Rousch, however, still a nice looking ride, imo.

This was in for airbag recall at the Jag dealer yesterday.

Attachments

• IMG_1467.jpg
    IMG_1467.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1468.jpg
    IMG_1468.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: 3 people
If I had the time and space I'd bid on this. I think it would make a great little street machine.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180717-132228.jpg
    Screenshot_20180717-132228.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 3
Here's one... noticed a foul odor when I started my car and turning on the AC. Thought it might be some type of rodent in the car somewhere, but I searched high and low and found nothing. Took it to the dealer today and they pulled the in-cabin air filter to check for mold or other... they found other, a mouse rotting and stuck to the filter. Put a new filter in and then I went to the auto supply and bought a can of chemical spray and deodorized the ventilation lines. Glove box needs to be pulled to get at the filter, so that makes it a bit of a pain to change. But moving forward, I will need to keep and eye on that for sure.

Dealer says I should place the AC system in recirc mode when I park the car... as that closes the small vent door in the engine compartment that is used to exchange air in the car.

Here's one... noticed a foul odor when I started my car and turning on the AC. Thought it might be some type of rodent in the car somewhere, but I searched high and low and found nothing. Took it to the dealer today and they pulled the in-cabin air filter to check for mold or other... they found other, a mouse rotting and stuck to the filter. Put a new filter in and then I went to the auto supply and bought a can of chemical spray and deodorized the ventilation lines. Glove box needs to be pulled to get at the filter, so that makes it a bit of a pain to change. But moving forward, I will need to keep and eye on that for sure.

Dealer says I should place the AC system in recirc mode when I park the car... as that closes the small vent door in the engine compartment that is used to exchange air in the car.

That's nasty.

D4H I talked to the mechanic at work who has a couple drag cars and he said that you would be fine, e85 just doesn't have some of the additives regular gasoline does. He wanted me to ask you why e85? He keeps a 55 gallon drum 109 octane he said costs about 350, about twice as much as premium.

I’ve just always seen people using E85 on their performance vehicles, no specific reasoning. I’ll take any advice I can get I’m no expert!!! Are there better alternatives? Also, do you think I’ll need to upgrade my injectors once I’m running a different fuel source than basic 93 pump gas AND my supercharger? I originally ordered a procharger but I sent it back bc I moved to Orlando and VMP performance is close to me.

I’ve just always seen people using E85 on their performance vehicles, no specific reasoning. I’ll take any advice I can get I’m no expert!!! Are there better alternatives? Also, do you think I’ll need to upgrade my injectors once I’m running a different fuel source than basic 93 pump gas AND my supercharger? I originally ordered a procharger but I sent it back bc I moved to Orlando and VMP performance is close to me.

You don't have to upgrade your fuel system with the blower but it will restrict the power. Opening up the fuel system will allow for more power. Let VMP help you with that decision and other necessary mods with the blower. Personally if they can tune for it I would get the Whipple 3.0. Don't skimp on anything or it will bite you in the --- later.

Reactions: ACvol3

He just figured you would be running racing fuel and just said to make sure who ever does your modifications knows you are running e85. The Whipple blower I have heard good things about.

VN Store

Back