'19 GA OL Wanya Morris (Tennessee signee)

HYPOTHETICALLY. If after it’s all said and done and we end up signing Morris and Wright, is there a scenario when we’ll see Richmond still on the line next year since he’ll have one more year? Others would know better than me. Would think it’d a healthy thing for Morris to be able to learn a little behind him and Trey.

HYPOTHETICALLY. If after it’s all said and done and we end up signing Morris and Wright, is there a scenario when we’ll see Richmond still on the line next year since he’ll have one more year? Others would know better than me. Would think it’d a healthy thing for Morris to be able to learn a little behind him and Trey.

Let’s hope. I’d rather not have freshman starting on the OL unless they’re a freak like Smith

Reactions: 2 people

From what little I’ve read, I don’t see Wright as an immediate college ready started despite his ranking.

Let’s hope. I’d rather not have freshman starting on the OL unless they’re a freak like Smith

I was just letting my mind roam thinking about getting to have everyone in the o line room back next year all with one more year under Fitz and Friend, plus the addition of the incoming freshman.

I won’t link the other board, but apparently some LSU fans think Wanya is teetering and believe he’s an imminent tiger flip. Even go as far as adding him to their class calculations. :lol:

Let’s just take a moment and be thankful we aren’t on their level of delusion.

I won’t link the other board, but apparently some LSU fans think Wanya is teetering and believe he’s an imminent tiger flip. Even go as far as adding him to their class calculations. :lol:

Lol

I don’t think so, Tim

Yeah, I read that thread. An LSU fan said he works with a UT fan whose dad "is a big UT booster", and claimed this alleged booster said UT is losing its grip on Morris.

Riiiight.

VN Store

Back