It's been five years since NCAA 14

Yes there was conference restructuring if I remember correctly. Oh and one interesting thing with you mentioning FCS schools, I owned NCAA 2000 back in the day and it actually had 26 Division 1-AA schools you could use. I was only 8 or 9 and enjoyed winning by as much as I could so I would use Tennessee against schools like Arkansas Pine Bluff and annihilate them lol

Yeah instead of simply playing as Tennessee, to me it would be interesting to take one of the FCS powerhouse schools like Richmond, Montana, or North Dakota State and build them up to FBS level. It'd be cool if you could be in charge of stadium expansion, which conference to join, etc.

Last edited:
Downloaded a decent roster for this year. I’ve played WV, Clemson and South Carolina. Won each one in the fourth quarter by 1 score. I’m not used to playing a 3-4 D. Using the USC offense is also different.

I'm about to get a 360 again just for this game
I still have a 360 in my bedroom and just use it for netflix/hulu. Might be time to bring it back in the living room. Last time I played was probably 3 years ago. It was still fun. Wish my friends still played it. Battling over recruits was probably the most fun I've had with those guys in a video game. And we've been playing together for about 15 years.

I ended up getting a 360 just to play this game and NCAA basketball. It's worth it just because of the amount of enjoyment.

And screw you Ed O'bannon.

Only reason I've kept my 360 is for NCAA '14......Is there a way to get yearly roster updates for the college hoops games? Didn't know if OPS did them or not?

You know, if places like Gamestop and Best Buy were smart, they'd be putting together used Xbox 360/PS3 bundles with a copy of NCAA 14 and an extra controller and sell them. I guarantee you they would sell every last bundle they had to stock to put together.

Reactions: Hoosier_Vol
You know, if places like Gamestop and Best Buy were smart, they'd be putting together used Xbox 360/PS3 bundles with a copy of NCAA 14 and an extra controller and sell them. I guarantee you they would sell every last bundle they had to stock to put together.
That's a good idea. Thats an easy $150 all day.

I thought copies off NCAA 14 were hard to come by or expensive.

They're all over ebay at fairly affordable prices.

Also, NCAA 14 is not all THAT different from 13. So if you can't find a copy of 14, then 2013 can be had fairly easily dirt cheap.

Cool. Maybe I saw one on ebay for like $150 a couple years ago or something and that stuck in my head.

Tells you a lot when a game 5 years old is still selling used for $45.....wake up NCAA

Tells you a lot when a game 5 years old is still selling used for $45.....wake up NCAA

Not only that, but it used to piss me off because it was clear that EA never put the same effort in the NCAA series that they did with Madden. It never quite had the production value and level of polish that Madden did.

Reactions: Hoosier_Vol

VN Store

Back