Team Thread: Oklahoma City Thunder

Ok, obviously nobody is biting on Melo. Presti needs to stretch him and get it over with so we can add somebody decent to the bench. Need scoring pop so I think call Crawford or Beasley, and before you snarl and say "Beasley, wtf?" He's been pretty efficient the last couple years, over 50% from the field and 42% and 39.5% from the 3 the last 2 years.

This post held up well...lol

That’s what I said 🙄🙄🙄

I saw that they got Muscala so TLC didn't register.

You might be right Schroeder might start, though I think it'll be Dre. Bench was a mess last year...Felton, Schroeder, Abrines, TLC, Pat Pat, Noel isn't too shabby.

Also Dallas, if you come in here saying Russ should move to the 2 and Schroeder should start at PG, I will slap the sh*t out of your whole family.

Reactions: 3 people
German Rondo (lmao I’m strealing that BJ) needs to come off the bench and be the 6th man. Doubt he wants that though. He’ll prolly be a cancer in the locker room.

German Rondo (lmao I’m strealing that BJ) needs to come off the bench and be the 6th man. Doubt he wants that though. He’ll prolly be a cancer in the locker room.

Lol I stole it from someone a long time ago.

He won't look at it this way, but he could still get 30MPG and probably finish a bunch of them since Dre can't hit a FT.

Of course Presti might try and package him with Abrines or Fergy. I think TLC will replace one of them anyway, as he has more potential than either guy. IMO

Last edited:
So, Presti and Billy D met with Schroeder before the trade, reportedly German Rondo said he is good with coming off the bench. Put up a pic of him in a Thunder uniform on IG, so this might work out ok.

VN Store

Back