'18 PA JUCO OL Jahmir Johnson (UT signee)

Lol GFW. I realize it is slightly old information, but it seemed relevant as a lot of us are saying he looks bigger in the photo. It could be because he is bigger.

Btw thanks for all the info you bring. I value your opinions.

Lol GFW. I realize it is slightly old information, but it seemed relevant as a lot of us are saying he looks bigger in the photo. It could be because he is bigger.

Btw thanks for all the info you bring. I value your opinions.

Just messin with ya :p

Appreciate it, even though my info ain’t worth much these days

Pruitt Sees Competitive Nature in Jahmir Johnson
"Jahmir is a really good competitor. He has good balance, body control and plays for power. He's not an overly big guy, but he has some power in his body. He can play probably all five spots on the offensive line. Again, this is new for him, he's coming from junior college and only played one of two years in high school, so he's learning the way we practice. He's really improved in the last five or six days, so we think that he has a bright future."

yeah, i was glad to hear that about him. i'm sure he'll be called upon at some point, and it's good to know he's progressing, especially knowing how he came in under weight etc....didn't look like at that point he was gonna be able to contribute much.

Reactions: JRVFL

VN Store

Back