Official Nashville Predators Thread

Me too but as far as cap considerations down the road it's worth a look, especially as there's a good number of likely #2/3 defensemen in this draft

Seen they’re more interested in Ellis. They want a right shot defenseman and if contract negotiations fall through he likely gets moved.

Preds just traded their 3rd round pick for Florida's 3rd rounder next year. At least for now our picks remain #111 (R4), #131 (R5), #151 (R6), and #213 (R7).

Preds just traded their 3rd round pick for Florida's 3rd rounder next year. At least for now our picks remain #111 (R4), #131 (R5), #151 (R6), and #213 (R7).

im not understanding this trade. did we pick up another pick somewhere else.

we should have two fifth rounders, which we got one from the Hartman trade

It is, but he didn't have a choice really, sign, sit out, or go home

Surprised there isn't another team out there willing to pay him more than $1.5m/year though. He looked extremely capable in backup duty last year and if I were GM of a team with some uncertainty in goal he'd be really high on my target list.

Poile is the shrewdest of the shrewd though. He knows the market for guys better than anyone else out there. Buy low, sell high.

But to offer a deal at a level that Nashville wouldn't match would have been asinine.
Good deal for both sides, Leeds get a great backup and Saroa can hold their feet to the fire next time around

Preds sign veteran defense man Dan Hamhuis to a 2 year/$2.5 million deal. They also said they have $8.3 million left in cap space.

Last edited:
Selling a Ryan Johansen Autographed Puck if anyone is interested. The puck is a commemorative President’s Trophy Puck. Certified

VN Store

Back